Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i know a good way to knife the chainsaw manjini all you have to do is go to the bus knife him till he gets on the bus then jump off and knife him while hes on the bus and repeat for 4 minutes or so

    Comment


    • If you're an evening time player on xbox my SN is Tristanne.

      I'm a team player, and work well with just about anyone. I have a mic, but actually being so familiar with the 2 levels, I like to see how well I can mesh with a new player without use of one on the first try. I wouldn't mind trying out some crazy tactics like the knife only rule to mix things up!

      I'm an older player so if you're only interested in kids your own age you'll need someone else.

      I tend to prefer Sheva for co-op but I will do Chris too.

      Comment


      • Hey has anyone else noticed how Japanese players play RE5? This may happen with all games, but I don't have really any other online co-op game experience other than RE5 so I don't know. But I noticed that every Japanese player I've teamed up with starts off the game by having their character say "Thanks" At first I thought that was weird. I didn't know why they were thanking me. Then it dawned on me. Oh yeah the famous Japanese politeness. They are SO polite, always giving you the ammo you need, without having to ask, and saying thank you when you give them some. And even thanking you at the end of the game.
        And they are VERY GOOD Players! Every single one has been excellent. Fearless, diving in head first into the frey, but usually not reckless.
        They know their stuff for sure! My kinda players!
        Last edited by trist; 02-24-2009, 08:26 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by trist View Post
          Hey has anyone else noticed how Japanese players play RE5? This may happen with all games, but I don't have really any other online co-op game experience other than RE5 so I don't know. But I noticed that every Japanese player I've teamed up with starts off the game by having their character say "Thanks" At first I thought that was weird. I didn't know why they were thanking me. Then it dawned on me. Oh yeah the famous Japanese politeness. They are SO polite, always giving you the ammo you need, without having to ask, and saying thank you when you give them some. And even thanking you at the end of the game.
          And they are VERY GOOD Players! Every single one has been excellent. Fearless, diving in head first into the frey, but usually not reckless.
          They know their stuff for sure! My kinda players!
          I usually do that everytime LOL and I'm not Japanese
          I hate when people are rude and dont say "thanks" u_รบ

          Comment


          • Originally posted by trist View Post
            But I noticed that every Japanese player I've teamed up with starts off the game by having their character say "Thanks" At first I thought that was weird.

            Comment


            • I'm online guys, Who want to play??

              Comment


              • Ok, my Jasper 360 finally arrived, and I got the RE5 demo. Damn. I want this game. Though I wish there was more gore. I've become very accustomed to Marcus' "Nothin' but bits" remark to an utterly dismembered corpse. But, um, oh damn is this going to be fun.

                I'm looking for someone that wants to co-op with me for the full damned game, first play through. I've been with RE for years, and more to the point completed RE4 twenty or so times, and thus I know how to handle myself. So, hardest mode possible. If you're going to game with me you're going to have to be on roughly the same level. Also, no ammo/health hoarders (had a few of them already on the demo, and guess what, they failed, got us both killed).

                Time zone around GMT, since I'm in the UK and I don't want to utterly screw your sleeping patterns. If you're prepared though, I don't give a damn where you are, just so long as you've got a half-decent grasp of English. Yes, you'll need a headset, whacking 'B' just doesn't cut it. And I'll want to share my astonishment over who that cloaked figure is with someone that can respond.

                And, hate to say it, but due to a few bad experiences in CSS public servers, if you're a guy then your voice has gotta have broken, or at least not be as whiny as hell.

                Comment


                • me and razersaw36 knifed axe man today TWICE, oh yha i was awesome lol

                  Comment


                  • has anybody played over 200 times now?

                    im pretty sure i have since i seem to play 10-20 times per sitting...wow, very addictive and a high replay value. ive played with really good players i meshed with, crappy ones that i stuck with anyway, the player (couldnt tell if it was a man/woman/boy/girl) who dumped me because i didnt have a mic and the controlling rude frenchman who dumped me because i wouldnt wait half way through the game, i waited and waited, then i decided to shot the flying thing, then i got dumped and he messaged me "u lose"....

                    Comment


                    • Im about to play right now! How do I use my mic on the Demo, I use it on call of duty all day!
                      Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-01-2009, 02:20 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                        Im about to play right now! How do I use my mic on the Demo, I use it on call of duty all day!
                        sync up ur mic ( if u have a bluetooth ) and there u go.

                        Comment


                        • I guess it worked, its just that most people Ive played with dont have a mic and they never listen, I failed like 4 times last night because the person I played with died...

                          Comment


                          • if any1 wants a online game sumtime add me .. cimmerian-angel

                            Comment


                            • If someone is interested in playing with me my PSN ID is: zontex mic is avalbile

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                                I guess it worked, its just that most people Ive played with dont have a mic and they never listen, I failed like 4 times last night because the person I played with died...
                                ...whats ur psn name?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X