No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well theres just no point to it since I can play on PS3, Wii, and PC for free, while I have to pay for gold. If a free card lands in my lap then I'll take it, but otherwise, I'd rather spend the money on a game or my bills

Comment

• just joined the steam group

Comment

• ^ Same here n_n.

Comment

• i just got the 360 demo...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ^ ditto :3

Comment

• Sorry i missed all your invites, but i was setting up the game then playing with some friends.
              It runs amazingly well on my dated PC, i'm really suprised - Especially considering i'm actually just below the minimum system requirements for the game. It runs with perfect framerate at 1200x1080 resolution as well as high quality models and 2x antialiasing.... All this and yet TF2 refuses to look good on my machine. I just don't get it!

Comment

• Left 4 Dead PC will get proper splitscreen support:

Splitscreen was always something we only wanted to officially support on the x360 due to the controller issues. However, we are planning on making some of the functionality work on the PC as an "unsupported" bonus feature. We turned it off for the demo because we didn't want to have to deal with any additional bug reports etc. about it interfering with the demo experience, but the current plan is to re-enable it after we launch the full product.

There are a number of tuning variables, the but tricky thing will be the controller. When testing, the best setup on the PC is to have two joystick/x360 style USB controllers. I think it will also be possible to have one keyboard/mouse and one joystick player.

I haven't looked into supporting two keyboards/mice, as I'm not even sure PC's can deal with that and I doubt we're talking about lots and lots of possible users for such a config.
                Last edited by doomed; 11-12-2008, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  No kidding ;p In anticipation for this though, I sent out a few more invites to the THIA Steam group. So if you aren't in that, get on it so we can quickly fill up matches!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/the-horror
                  great! Can I join your group?

Comment

• Of course you can! It's public!

Comment

• mhh I'm trying...click on "Join this group", but nothing happens

Comment

• OMG, I downloaded the demo this morning, played it a bunch of times, its awsome!!!!!!!! But really, it IS awsome!!!!!!!. After playing it two more times I realized I have an exams in a few hour's, so... I desided to play one more time! befor going and START to study. Now, I have played it for about 3 hs and studyed... 45 minutes... so I hope I don't go and write: "LEFT 4 DEAD ESTA IMPONTENTEEEEEE!!!" in my test.
                        Ok, my gamerstag is "ThePowerToBeGod"... I know my gamerstag is Joaquin8 but... lets say I.... NEEDED the game, and there was onlly one way for me to download it: become a new form of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... in other words: create a new gamerstag. I would love to play with any of you, but I'll keep playing for till I good at it (I havent tryed out the last dificulty) and then I'll join to play with you. But for that, I must know some things: you are playing on computer, can I join to play with you? or is it onlly: computer-computer, 360-360?. Aother thing I want to know is: does the demo have splitscreen? 'caus I saw something that sead "plit-screen" but closed it accidentally. And alsow: are the dialogs gone? I mean, I remember seeing how they selected something to say in a video, but I can't finde that "option". Welll, I'm going to my exam now, see you later!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                          OMG, I downloaded the demo this morning, played it a bunch of times, its awsome!!!!!!!! But really, it IS awsome!!!!!!!. After playing it two more times I realized I have an exams in a few hour's, so... I desided to play one more time! befor going and START to study. Now, I have played it for about 3 hs and studyed... 45 minutes... so I hope I don't go and write: "LEFT 4 DEAD ESTA IMPONTENTEEEEEE!!!" in my test.
                          Ok, my gamerstag is "ThePowerToBeGod"... I know my gamerstag is Joaquin8 but... lets say I.... NEEDED the game, and there was onlly one way for me to download it: become a new form of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... in other words: create a new gamerstag. I would love to play with any of you, but I'll keep playing for till I good at it (I havent tryed out the last dificulty) and then I'll join to play with you. But for that, I must know some things: you are playing on computer, can I join to play with you? or is it onlly: computer-computer, 360-360?. Aother thing I want to know is: does the demo have splitscreen? 'caus I saw something that sead "plit-screen" but closed it accidentally. And alsow: are the dialogs gone? I mean, I remember seeing how they selected something to say in a video, but I can't finde that "option". Welll, I'm going to my exam now, see you later!!!
                          dude send an invite and we'll play tonight. my gamertag on the 360 is riderkidDA

Comment

• There's no PC-Xbox 360 cross-playing (did I write this correctly? )

Comment

• ya there's no cross-platform between PC and 360, it's a shame
                              http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sunglasses_At_Night

Comment

• Sunglasses At Night has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
                                If you know Sunglasses At Night, encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!
                                Uh?

Comment

Working...
                                X