No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It reminds me of the Degeneration teaser where the plane crashes!

Also for those that want a singleplayer campaign and characters with some backstory, the game can be played offline, with the CPU A.I taking control of the other survivors (ok.. I know that's not exactly a singleplayer scenario) and it has 3 times more lines than Half Life 2 (8.000 lines of spoken dialog!). Every time the survivors make it to a checkpoint they say something about their past, what happened, how they feel etc. You have to play the game an enormous amount to times to hear all the lines of the survivors.
    Last edited by doomed; 09-10-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I'm picking it up on PC. I hope the majority of you do so aswell.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Im going to try each of the demos before I decide which version Im going to buy

Comment

If you're PC will run it, there's no reason to pick up the 360 version unless you have loads of friends on there compared to PC.

Comment

pc all the way

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
              I'm picking it up on PC. I hope the majority of you do so aswell.
              Same here, Ciaren. All signs are pointing towards this being a great game. It looks to be everything that Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green wasn't.

Comment

Left 4 Dead now available for pre-order for $44.99 (>.< Wish it was cheaper...) and I heard the demo is coming October 31st! Halloween!
                Demo will be the first two missions of the Survivor campaign (set in a hospital) and it supports online co-op (4 players).

Comment

List of Achievements: http://www.succesfull.fr/index.php?o...l=en&JeuID=426

Zombie Genocidest
                  Kill 53,595 Infected.
                  I read that in Dead Rising you have to kill 53,594 zombies to unlock a certain achievement.

Is it true?
                  Last edited by doomed; 10-20-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Yes, that's true. The number 53,594 was chosen because that's the population of the entire town if you pay close attention to the intro. The easiest way to get this acheivement involves travelling into the parking garage and killing hundreds of zombies per run using cars/vans available to you in the parking lot.

A better question would be, "why is this question in the Left 4 Dead topic?"

Comment

im getting a 360 the day after halloween actually, so this is great news

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                        A better question would be, "why is this question in the Left 4 Dead topic?"
                        Because it's a Left 4 Dead related question?

Comment

I didn't click the link

My answer was in reference to the Dead Rising question you asked in your post ;)

Looks like some interesting achievements are in store

Comment

I'll buy it on steam, probably. I'll most probably customise the hell out of my character though.

Comment

unfortunately, i have a pentium 4 and a 250 power supply so i can't support games like this, i can barely support FF XI.

I really wish i could PC game...

Comment

yea my computer wont be able to run the game so i will get it for 360 but it does look good
                                Last edited by Chris_Redfield8; 10-25-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X