No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like this is coming to the PS3 also. Probably still only get the PC version though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
      Looks like this is coming to the PS3 also. Probably still only get the PC version though.
      I thought this was just rumoured? I was thinking of getting it on 360, and paying for gold, just so I could play this game. I'm pleased if it's true, it means I don't have to drive to my brothers house whenever I'd want to play it.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it still seems to be a rumor but I would say it's only a matter of a time. Just a shame it won't be released the same day as the 360 version though.

Comment

Vslve denounced the rumors that EA was porting it to PS3

Comment

Yeah and then there were more rumors

Comment

but they just denounced the rumors like yesterday

Comment

It's so blatantly obvious that it will come to PS3 though. Valve have said there isn't a PS3 version in development at the moment. Big deal. It's still going to happen. A deal could just as well already be done between Valve and EA but EA haven't started work, that's all.

PS3 Left 4 Dead will blatantly happen.

Comment

Valve hate the PS3... the only way we'll see it hit the PS3 is if EA pulls an Orange Box and does the work themselves. And I dunno if thats really a good idea... there was a lot of issues with the PS3 Orange Box, lock ups and long load times especially. Dunno if the latter especially will translate well to L4D's format...

Comment

It's obvious EA will step in, there's money to be made here.

And have you played PS3's Orange Box, or are you another of these people who live by 1up's early code preview? The problems were no more noticeable than they were in the 360 version, EA did a fine job.

Comment

big stu needs a chill pill asap

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        It's obvious EA will step in, there's money to be made here.

And have you played PS3's Orange Box, or are you another of these people who live by 1up's early code preview? The problems were no more noticeable than they were in the 360 version, EA did a fine job.
                        The combination of the patch download which attempted to fix the continuing freezes I experienced (and still occasionally do) and the 20-ish second loading screens after being killed tend to explain my reasons for my statements, thanks.

In case you aren't reading between the lines, yes I have played it (in fact I own it on PS3). Having played TOB on 360 as well at my friends (which is where I first played it before buying the PS3 version because it's the console I own currently) I clearly noticed the differences I had between my experiences playing on both consoles.
                        Last edited by Rombie; 08-07-2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

I wonder how moddable Left 4 Dead PC will be. Would be pretty easy to produce an RE mod from it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                            big stu needs a chill pill asap
                            Why exactly? It's not as if my posts have been filled with rage here is it?

Comment

I wonder how moddable Left 4 Dead PC will be. Would be pretty easy to produce an RE mod from it.
                              Baxton is changing his amazing HL2 Resident evil mod into a left 4 dead mod.

<3 Resident evil Mansion in L4D

and stu, you have been overeating and harsh quite a bit
                              Last edited by BLSR1; 08-09-2008, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Yeah those mansion videos look awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X