No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm playing this game! and it's fantastic! I love it!
    I'm so happy that my PC could handle with these graphics. I thought it was not going to work, but it did. It's a little bit short, though... but still addictive.

Comment

• Like all other valve games, a lot of more content is on its way, new bosses, campaigns and weapons...
      i hope they release it soon...

Comment

• They were supposed to announce what the first update will be a week ago. But the stupid PR guy went on vacation.

LETS HOPE IT GETS ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK

Comment

• This game is totally different with a nice video card, I'm really impressed at how well it scaled down for slower cards though

Comment

• Indeed Borman. I play with a Nvidia 7200/7300 and with a resolution of 800X640
            and it works fine. It's quite a shame though that I can't put all the configurations up.

Comment

• Ouch, I played at a bit over 720p at least, with medium settings Though Im betting the rest of my computer is a bit better heh

Comment

• The RE 2 mod looks pretty cool.
                Last edited by alf717; 01-14-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• The game got patched yesterday.

Exploits fixed, MAJOR Smoker buffing (hurrah), and a bunch of versus mode changes.

Versus sounds a lot more balanced now... Well on paper (er, text)... I have to actually try the game with the patch.

EDIT: Okay, from what I *heard*, Witches and Tanks in versus apparently spawn in the same location now... Which isn't balanced at all (since second team can anticipate and prepare for it...)
                  ... Again, I have to play versus to see for myself (I don't normally play versus with randoms and over here it's hard to find enough people for a good versus game)
                  Last edited by JcFFx; 01-15-2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• ^ Why would they spawn in the same spot? That defeats the game's whole premise of no two games being the same.

Comment

• the game's whole premise of no two games being the same.
                      Tell me about it.... I played without dying on the first campaign...
                      I was playing the second one and died. I started over and was like "Oh, there is a witch over there", but then it just jumped at me from the back..... scared the hell out of me, and made the game look even better at my eyes =P

Comment

• The recently unveiled Left 4 Dead Survival pack for the Xbox 360 and PC will be free, Valve announced today.

Here's your DLC update. Nothing too big, and that's why it's free. Boo-yah.

Comment

Working...
                        X