Also, Alzaire and I played some versus with Randomwab. It was TONS of fun
    Attached Files

Comment

• i dont like the verus of l4d as much as zp

Comment

• Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• will this game run decent on a 2.0 ghz mobile processor? im getting a laptop and im thinking of buying the valve pack for it. i know half life 2 will run great but if left 4 dead won't i'll just buy the orange box

its a dual core mobile processor, turion X2
          Last edited by riderkid; 11-22-2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Having so much fun on this game Learned a lot of strategy's so far. Using this one never fails
            Attached Files

Comment

• I have the game on 360.

I'll be getting the PC version this Christmas.

Comment

• Only a few days after release, and someone already made a Resident Gigalo-ish sound file for L4D.

This is the real reason why you shouldn't wander off during a game of Left 4 dead... ...because Bill will rape you.For those who want it, he's the mp3 for do...

Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Ok, the tanks are just bitches, I hate how they got so much health but it's very tactiful when you and your friends have to try and pin him down with lead. Me and my friends, on 360, try to lure him to one member while the others blast him. So what's your favorite scenario so far?

Comment

• Love Left4Dead so far, have it on 360. Enjoyable game, just killing zombies online with your friends. Very good concept.

Comment

• I made a team on gamebattles for this game, anyone want to join? Everyone is welcome that would like to join, but there is a 12 player roster cap. If you don't know what gamebattles is, they organize competitive matches between teams and keep track of thier stats. If any of you guys are interested, just PM me or reply to the thread. This is for PC owners btw, but they do have a 360 ladder if you want to start a team there. Team is called "Tricell" : )

Gamebattles website
                      My GB Profile
                      Tricell Team Page

Comment

• Someone told me this is coming to PS3 in Feb 09 but I havn't read anything about it happening. Is it BS?

Sounds like a great game but I'm not gonna go buy a 360 to play it... (even though I could afford one)

Comment

• Favorite scenario has to be Dead Air. The opening there, in the greenhouse is fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                            Someone told me this is coming to PS3 in Feb 09 but I havn't read anything about it happening. Is it BS?

Sounds like a great game but I'm not gonna go buy a 360 to play it... (even though I could afford one)
                            The game will never come to PS3.

And If it does, Valve will sue the crap out of the company that does it because they've told them "NO" about 5 times.

Valve dislikes the PS3 and the source engine isn't very compatible with it.

I suggest to get the Game for PC if you don't want an Xbox.

Comment

• Yeah, they said about The Orange Box that they hate the PS3.
                              But, why did that come out on it later? Can someone clarify? XD

Comment

• I played it today offline

I didnt like it :X
                                The game is kinda boring.A lot of zombies come and u shoot them until they come back again

just my opinion xD
                                Last edited by Guest; 11-28-2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X