No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 or PS3? *flinch*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys, enough. This thread started out peaceful enough. We understand that you all have your own allegiances or whatever, but enough is enough. If you want to discuss the merits of either system, feel free, but if you are just going to argue it out to inflate your Interwebz-GamerTrophyScore, then knock it off. You aren't helping anyone that wants to decide between a 360 or PS3.
    Last edited by Borman; 08-04-2008, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Medication and taking juvenile online attacks seriously is a bad combination. Fair enough, but looking at the thread, it's obvious where the topic took a sharp turn and posts should be moderated accordingly. Naturally that would include more than one to keep the topic flow.

Comment

Na its not just you, I know where it turned sour, but Im the laid back moderator here, fair warning to all involved though ;)

Comment

And your last warning from me. I do not expect to have to mention this twice. And next time, I really don't care if you're replying to someone else's insults or whatever, I will start using infractions.

I'm not a laid back mod.

If you can't post sensibly and calmly in this thread...then don't post in this thread. Simple as that.

Comment

Yeah i think it would be safe to leave the thread alone now. Myself and Umon have more than made our points here, and i think we can all see that all Cerberus is going to offer will be made up words, years old jokes and huge innaccuracies.

I'm just sad i'll never find out what "undiscussable" means haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
              I know, but I can't tell you ;). It's undiscussable.

In all seriousness, I'd like to thank people for their genuine informative input into this thread. I purchased a PS3 yesterday. I was 95% certain that I was going to purchase one anyways, but there was information presented here in this thread that I would have forgotten about, so thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Be honest...the grill swung it for you, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                  Yeah i think it would be safe to leave the thread alone now. Myself and Umon have more than made our points here, and i think we can all see that all Cerberus is going to offer will be made up words, years old jokes and huge innaccuracies.

Yeah, hey fuck you. If you havn't gotten at least a pair of infractions now I'll make you one. For the record undisussable does have a meaning and here's your grill:
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

It's not even a word ;)

Bye bye now, enjoy the thread by yourself!

Comment

I turn my back on this topic for five minutes and all of this happens.

Cerberus, Big Stu. You two are an embarrassment from the 1970's. Our country's...dirty little secret. You can't be allowed to live.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Well, I'm not a laid back moderator, nor one who would give you warning. You should know better. Justice has been dealt. Carry on, citizens. But tread lightly, for I am watching this topic now.

DESTROYYYYY!11
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-04-2008, 01:54 PM.

Comment

No worries Dot, now the clown's banned i'm sure it'll be a civilised talk now, if it needs to continue anymore anyway!
                          Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Cerberus, Big Stu. You two are an embarrassment from the 1970's. Our country's...dirty little secret. You can't be allowed to live.
                          Yeah, thanks for the great input there!

Comment

i have a ps3 and i personally love it i play games for hours on end and check the heat in the back cause iits sorta in a confined area and its totally cool not heated nor over heated so i can play een longer although while i dont use the motion sensor on my ps3 controller i still think its pretty cool but also kind of a try to be part wii type of thing although i cant get online with mine cause i dont have an ethernet yet i know i can get on wireless but i dont know the WEP key and ISP adresses but its all good i took a poll online one day on who had better graphics wii xbox360 or ps3 ps3 in 1 wii in 2 x360 3

Comment

I myself am leaning towards a 360. I've had experience playing my friends a lot and enjoy it. Truth be told, I don't really understand all that tech mumbo jumbo.

XD

Comment

Working...
                              X