Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
    take your time with that game.
    Yup, Fallout is a keeper, I just finished a couple of missions and the game feels quite large. A great investment since I've traded a couple of old games that I wasn't playing (Dark Sector + Quake 4) and a few bucks for it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• yesterday I finished "Gothic" and now I am playing Dragon Ball Final Bout for PSX

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
        Im Currently playing MW2 like theres no tommorrow because i want that damn Ak47 . Once thats finished im going to Replay Dragon Age origins as An Elf rather than a Human Noble not sure if ill be a rogue warrior or mage though. Also im going to have a relationship with liliana (or how ever you spell her name) just to see how that turns out.
        Just a warning, Elf Mage is pretty much the same story as any mage character's origins really from what i've seen, im playing through now with 3 characters, Female Human Noble Rogue, Dwarf Noble Warrior and Elf Mage and the Mage story seems pretty much the same for humans or elves *the Circle of Magi origin*.

I forget if Dalish Elves have an entirely different mage origin seeing as they're free people as opposed to being under templar control.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Just a warning, Elf Mage is pretty much the same story as any mage character's origins really from what i've seen, im playing through now with 3 characters, Female Human Noble Rogue, Dwarf Noble Warrior and Elf Mage and the Mage story seems pretty much the same for humans or elves *the Circle of Magi origin*.

I forget if Dalish Elves have an entirely different mage origin seeing as they're free people as opposed to being under templar control.
          Ah thanks for the heads up. Ive decided not to play until the Return to Ostagar DLC comes out. Im going to do the same as you and play through using multiple different characters. Il do a dwarf, human mage, elf mage, dalish elf and city elf.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
            Yup, Fallout is a keeper, I just finished a couple of missions and the game feels quite large. A great investment since I've traded a couple of old games that I wasn't playing (Dark Sector + Quake 4) and a few bucks for it.
            its not that big compared to Oblivion. there's less than 200 places to explore with fallout 3 and all the content. Oblivion had like 400+ places with the expansions. it just seems big. that's why i said go slow.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
              Ah thanks for the heads up. Ive decided not to play until the Return to Ostagar DLC comes out. Im going to do the same as you and play through using multiple different characters. Il do a dwarf, human mage, elf mage, dalish elf and city elf.
              Just re-rolled as a Dalish Elf Rogue (Dalish Origin is probably the weaker of the origins but no idea if this has any pay off post Ostagar), there is no Mage option for Dalish, so Elf Mage is pretty much one story and not all that eventful, I can tell you that the Elf Mage is a City Elf though the Alienage gets brought up in his conversation options alot.

Comment

• Just finished Assassin's Creed and dammit I want answers.

Comment

• Been messing around on MGO,RE5 and Dissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                    its not that big compared to Oblivion. there's less than 200 places to explore with fallout 3 and all the content. Oblivion had like 400+ places with the expansions. it just seems big. that's why i said go slow.
                    Haven't played Oblivion, I should try it some time, but yeah I'll definetly take my time with this one, having Left 4 Dead 2 and a re-run of Batman Arkham Asylum + the arrival of DSC tomorrow Thanks for the advice.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Couldn't get into Fallout 3, got past the Vault then called it quits the game just didn't appeal to me, oddly enough *or not* I loved Oblivion and bought every expansion for it.

Comment

Couldn't get into Fallout 3, got past the Vault then called it quits the game just didn't appeal to me, oddly enough *or not* I loved Oblivion and bought every expansion for it.
                        What I liked of it is the combination of FPS with RPG, however the landscape and so far story is what is making appealing to me... Any postapocalyptic wasteland with zombie lookalikes is fine for me!
                        That makes me think I probably will love Borderlands

Comment

• The thing that bugged me about Fallout 3, and Mass Effect, too, for that matter, is that the developers designed the games to be played like third/first person shooters, but they still based accuracy on stats rather than skill. So even if your reticule is right on top of an enemy, you're not necessarily going to hit them. I understand that they're supposed to be rpg's first, and shooters second, but what's the point of trying to make your game play like a shooter if the stats still count for more than the player's actual skill?

I'm glad they're fixing it for Mass Effect 2. I just wish I knew if Borderlands was like that or if it plays more like a traditional first person shooter, just with rpg elements, ala BioShock. But I digress.

I'm currently juggling New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Rabbids Go Home, and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, though Darkside is still getting most of my time.

Comment

Couldn't get into Fallout 3, got past the Vault then called it quits the game just didn't appeal to me, oddly enough *or not* I loved Oblivion and bought every expansion for it.
                            I thought I was the only person. I didn't even get out of the vault, I just didn't like the game, had no appeal at all (I'd already seen Gareth play a lot of it too), but I thought Oblivion was a very fun game and had a great time.

Comment

• Well, Fallout 3 isn't as good as the first and second. I do enjoy it though. But the storyline is very by the numbers. It's the world itself that intruiged me, and some of the add ons have proven to be a lot of fun.

Comment

• I can see where some people would find the appeal of it, but I just found the world to be quite bland in comparison to Oblivion, and the story to the point where I stopped unappealing to me, maybe I didn't give it a fair shake but I don't see myself going back to it anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X