X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command and Conquer: Red Alert (95)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Should I feel impressed or offer you my condolences considering you put so much effort into 100%'ing it?

Nothing to be impressed by. All it took was about a 12 hour long headache. So your condolences is fine thank you . What pissed me off the most was the collectibles. Who the fuck puts collectibles in a optional TUTORIAL!? Oh how did I forget the "bulldog eye" trophy. Never did it until my last playthrough and finally got it along with all the other objectives.

Comment

• starting a new game of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction with a Hardcore character. if anyone has it and wants to play, hit me with a pm.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• @nemesiswontdie, the Tutorial Level isn't optional, though (only segments of it are - the exploration, like in any other level). The only collectible that really annoyed me in the game is the one that's under water in Trent. It took me forever to find it. Bulldog's Eye was easy. I got it in the park (by standing near the picnic radio and launching 'nades over the pond), but I hear most people just saved that one for The Constructor (a lot of the challenges are easy to do there)

Refuse to believe you didn't enjoy aspects of it if you went through the lengths of platinuming :|

Anyway, been fiddling with Bayonetta lately (during what little time I've had on the 360 recently). So good. Currently wondering about how to do my preparations for Mass Effect 2 (re-run the first one on the 360 so I may have an import char or if I should start fresh)
          Last edited by Carnivol; 01-14-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• The only part I liked in BC was the easter egg when you die on the mechanical worm thing. Other than that. No. I didnt enjoy a single damn thing about it.

Comment

• ...yet you still played through it multiple times? Ehhh...

Comment

• Yup. It was on my trophy list so why shouldn't I 100% it? I have a few games on my trophy list that I have yet to complete (Namco essentials and Rag Doll Kung Fu) and I hate having those on there because I cant 100% them. If its on my trophy list I try to 100% it. Simple as that and thus thats why BC is 100%

Comment

• I broke my bow of not playing Alone In The Dark again. I borrowed the 360 version from a friend for the xbox 360, in hopes of understanding the story of this game (I played it first on Wii, WORST. FUCKING. GAME. EVER. FOR. REAL.) Even if it looks better and tries a little bit harder to deliver some narrative (Wii's version completly lacks it) it's a fucking bug-glitch-fest. But I'll get 1000GS, you'll see.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Completed the first trial. Great game btw.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I've finally completed my run through STALKER:SOC, with the AMK mod (for adjusted improved AI, accuracy, weapon models/scopes, zone behavior, etc) and playing at the highest difficulty, where you can die just by a few bullets or a one to two attacks from mutants. It was a phenomenal experience that I forgot how much fun this game hooked me the first time I got my hands on this stellar title. Just playing from the beginning to the end, doing the true good ending which requires a further few quests and exploration, I can't remember the top of my head the numerous times of dying in the game. If some of you have not played this game yet, or have it in your room and only played it without mods, I challenge you to download AMK (or any mods you might have a particular interest) and play STALKER at the highest difficulty challenge and prepare to enter the zone!

Comment

• Damn, I've been wanting to replay STALKER with the Complete 09 mod for awhle now. I should try to jump back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                          Damn, I've been wanting to replay STALKER with the Complete 09 mod for awhle now. I should try to jump back in.
                          Complete Mod 09 is fine but AMK is the mods if you want to have the best gameplay experience between the two. You can always look for the graphics mod that is listed in the complete 09 and just copy it into your game data folder and then you've got the best of both worlds

Currently installing Clear Sky with the required mods attached. Then I can jump back in and then finish this so I can play Call of Pripyat soon after. At least with CS I have all STALKER games onto my machine so I can just kill time and jump into any game I choose once I finished both the prequel/sequel to SOC.

Comment

• Got Batman AA and been playing it for a while it's a good game I thought it whould be an a ok game but it's much better than I thought but the only real thing I find daf about the game is Batman him self it's mainly the way he walks he's like the The Terminator.
                            Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-17-2010, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Gang Garrison 2

An 8-bit, 2D game based on Team Fortress 2. I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                                Got Batman AA and been playing it for a while it's a good game I thought it whould be an a ok game but it's much better than I thought but the only real thing I find daf about the game is Batman him self it's mainly the way he walks he's like the The Terminator.
                                Well, he's exerting his authority. That's his "fuck with me, I'll fuck you up" walk. Struttin' his stuff.

That, or his suit actually is kinda bulky.
                                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-17-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X