What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    Very quickly becoming addicted to Dragon Age...though I have a few other games I need to play.
    You've made an excellent choice for what game to get addicted too. At the moment I am playing Assassins Creed 2, and oh God how it's sucking my time in.

Comment

• Finished Twilight Princess and tomorrow I'm starting Resident Evil 1 on the gamecube.
      sigpic

Comment

• Been watching Gareth play Assassin's Creed II, played some Dragonball: Raging Blast (yes, I know it's very similar to the other ones but I'm a Dragonball obsessive and can't stop myself buying them. I even have DB: Origins and DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans on DS), played some Darkside Chronicles last night and today will be playing Singstar: Take That, Darkside Chronicles and maybe some Dead Space: Extraction on our new black Wii. I also bought Gareth Borderlands for Christmas which I might steal and play myself sometime.

@ CR29

The God of War Collection is a very good game, and the graphics make it feel very fresh. I love it.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-26-2009, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• Yeah the updated graphics in the God Of War collection makes it more awesome.

Comment

• Playing Metroid Prime Trilogy. It's all about the compilations baby! I didn't play Metroid Prime 3, but I've started from the first one to enjoy them once again. Can't wait for Other M (Metroid + Team NINJA you can't get more Hardcore LOL).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Got Uncharted 2 from a friend and couldn't stop playing it. Finished the game in one 10 hour sitting. Now I'm hooked on multiplayer.

Comment

• Dissidia Final Fantasy. This game is fucking awesome. I only finished Firion's and Cloud's stories so I have a long way to go, but man...the fighting system is really fun. The story is pretty meh, and with a laundry list of Final Fantasy main characters, the angst is fuckin' palpable, but the game as a whole was put together extremely well and is TONS of fun to play. Next up is Cecil's story...or maybe Tidus's? We'll see.
                Last edited by Vector; 12-27-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Just quite a match of UC 2 on accident and lost 40 grand. Damn.

Comment

• Pixeljunk shooter. Its a little boring but it gives me something to play other than Uncharted 2 online which I'm majorly burnt out on. I'm really happy this game has custom soundtrack.

Comment

• Finished Darkside Chronicles last night and overall I like it, just the second half of the CV scenario is slightly cringeworthy, and there were definitely some lulz moments. Alexia's new VA really bugs me and her personality was just.. so off. Didn't like her new looks for the transformations either, but I do prefer her human model. I think they did Alfred pretty well and I really enjoyed the RE2 scenario, so it just feels like a shame that they cocked up the one part which I really wanted to be good. Not really keen on how it made her seem to be a mental, spoilt child and Alexander, the ever-caring father who just wanted to help his daughter. Alfred was great fun though and I think that was more or less accurate. The drawings on the walls in the military training facility were funny.

Comment

• Played through Dissidia again, I only need a couple more of the achievements to go with the amount of time played straight to have completed it fully.

Ended up going through the MGS Peace Walker demo again, before going through Demento yet again so I can check the timing of the stalkers between regional versions.

Alexia, I do agree with you on the CV scenario of DSC. I did like what they did with Alfred, but as you said - Alexia was off. Such a shame too... but at least there were a few good things in DSC.
                        ;
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-28-2009, 06:59 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance this morning. Aside from the absolutely retarded story and even dumber ending, it was fun to play with all those cool comic book superheroes. I got MUA2 for Christmas and I'm gonna start it up soon, but first I'm gonna spend some more time with Dissidia and God of War Collection.

Comment

• Realizing Steve Valentine and Claudia Black (Flynn and Chloe from Uncharted 2) both voiced romance-able characters in Dragon Age = Hilarious bliss. Also, Tim Curry always has to be a sneaky bastard.

Maybe I'll take a break and play something else...Maybe God of War. Maybe some Nazi killing in Saboteur.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Just finished playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

For the most part, I liked it. The graphics looked very nice, and the voice acting was pretty impressive. The game itself is pretty short, but has alot of replay value to it. The only things I didn't like was that there was no weapons at all, and absolutely no bosses..... just one type of monster throughout the whole game that can run annoyingly faster than Harry. But other than that the game was ok.
                              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-31-2009, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• just got Dragon Age Origins. I've heard nothing but good things so I decided to pick it up.
                                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-01-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X