No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Outbreak games solo offline because I'm already sick of the 360. I'm planning to buy a Japanese PS2 sometime this month.
    If I could afford all the wontons, gizmos and gadgets needed to I would get back into Outbreak but I can't afford having to grab a jap ps2, outbreak 1 & 2, and the subscriptions necessary to play. I miss running around blasting things as Raymond or George.

Comment

• Just finished 358/2 Days...

I feel really depressed now. ;~;

Comment

• Originally posted by fujin78 View Post
        Biohazard 1.5 !
        Not funny dude, not funny at all.

On topic:

Playing Bioshock 2.
        Great game but:
        I. HATE. SMALL. HD. FONTS. ON. STANDARD. TV'S.

*ends rant.

Still, I have a long way 'til finishing it, but there are some great 'chievos & the story so far is really interesting!
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-14-2010, 01:11 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by fujin78 View Post
          Biohazard 1.5 !
          Hmmm...does this fall into the 'ban people for claiming things' section of the rules? I think it does.

I suggest you get some evidence of you playing it...quickly...or prepare to enjoy your week off from the site.

Hey, it's harsh, but it keeps this crap to a minimum.

Comment

• Yakuza 3 demo and Mercenaries Reunion.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just reinstalled both Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2, playing those.

I can't believe these games are pre-draconian DRM era. Both games were bought, installed, and played with ease. Man, Ubisoft. You really fucked people over with Assassin's Creed 2 (on PC).
              Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 03-14-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Heavy Rain and Dragon Age: Origins. Then Tuesday I'll be playing Dragon Age: Origins- Awakening.
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 03-14-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• FFXIII and Pokemon HeartGold. Whee, RPGs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Hmmm...does this fall into the 'ban people for claiming things' section of the rules? I think it does.

I suggest you get some evidence of you playing it...quickly...or prepare to enjoy your week off from the site.

Hey, it's harsh, but it keeps this crap to a minimum.
                    There's a rule for that? Wow. :S

I just got a GC so I've been busy playing REmake and RE 0. I want to unlock Chris' cvx costume.

On a side note, I don't know when exactly, but sometime soon I'll be getting RE 5 Gold Edition. I have been waiting too damn long.

Comment

• Pokemon HeartGold...had to overcome embarassment to get it though.
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                        There's a rule for that? Wow. :S
                        Yeah. We use to have a lot of people who would claim they had this or that, 1.5 being the most common, but there was always some reason they couldn't post any unknown details or when they did they got them wrong, and they could never share the game, any movies or screen shots...

Got old real fast. Implemented this rule. Stopped quite quickly.

Comment

• Finished Bioshock 2 SP and moving up to Multiplayer... I like it so far, it's fast and addictive! But tomorrow is all about Perfect Dark

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I just got Resident Evil 2 for Nintendo 64 on eBay for $4.25. I beat both main scenarios (Claire A, Leon B) in one day, one sitting, no saves.

I got a C Rank for Claire, and a B Rank for Leon.
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                              Pokemon HeartGold...had to overcome embarassment to get it though.
                              Why's that? It's a video game for everyone, not just kids. You should see my school. I was playing it fourth hour, and the three biggest jocks in school whipped out their Pokewalkers. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

• STILL stuck on WoW. Getting better gear for my DK so I can finally run the end game content and trying to get my healadin to 80 to do the same. Oy vey.

Comment

Working...
                                X