What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking FarmVille. I hate that thing.

But it's a favor from my sis, because she's working (she's a singer) and she can't attend the stupid farm. I'll take Harvest Moon anyday.

I guess I'll wipe the bad taste with either a Gears of War 2 session or some Perfect Dark.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-23-2010, 10:18 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Hotel Dusk: Room 215

RIP Cing
      sigpic

Comment

• Just bought Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars... I LOVE fast-paced deathmatch games.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Finally decided to really start playing BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger last weekend. I'm having a better opinion of it now than I did when I first got it. Likeiwse, been playing Left 4 Dead 2 more, might get a new graphics card though because it's choppy as hell generally (and the medium shaders make it kinda...bleh). Also gotten around to playing more Marvel VS Capcom 2, and suddenly I'm not completely sucking at it. Handheld-wise, playing Pokemon SoulSilver, and thinking about getting Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

Comment

• Been playing some UC2 online since the new dlc came out.

Comment

• I am playing resident evil 5 gold edition.. lost in nightmare is gud cleared it in 13 mins on speed run... Desperate Escape is very hard

Comment

• well sine my PS3 is dead I got my Sega Meger Drive out and played on some good old classic games again only been on Sonice 1,2,3 and Streets of Rage 1 and 2.

Comment

• Ace Attorney: Justice For All
                  sigpic

Comment

• RIGHT THREAD/FORUM

Well, Just finished Persona 3 FES after finally beating the reaper, and yes, besides the death form, Nyx is much much easier. It was almost a joke going through all of her forms before she started using the moonless something or other spell (frustrating shield that reflects every attack, probably for enough damage to kill a party member). I was a little worried at some points, but it was alright. Clocked about 105 hours.

Plus I got a little choked up at the ending, when Mitsuru recalls everything at the podium. I'd get depressed at the ending if the characters all forgot, and they ended on a touching moment. The entire game, for the monotony of Tartarus, was fascinating, endearing, and rewarding at almost every completion. I feel great having completed it but nonetheless I'll miss these characters. I just can't wait to play Persona 4 and Digital Devil Saga 1.

Comment

• Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age: Origins-Awakening.

Working on the platinum for this game and it'll be my 10th platinum .

Comment

• Im playing the reach beta at the moment, its pretty fun so far, not much different from Halo 3 to be honest except for the layout, the graphics are much better and the weapons feel a lot nicer too.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                          Im playing the reach beta at the moment, its pretty fun so far, not much different from Halo 3 to be honest except for the layout, the graphics are much better and the weapons feel a lot nicer too.
                          Well I've been playing it too, my impressions is that graphics were slightly improved (nothing superb really), it's same old halo with some twists like the rocket backpack and cool stuff, I guess this will be just a rent to play campaign and that's it.

Comment

• Shadow of Memories / Shadow of Destiny.

Having some fun on it, I do like the music from the game too.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Just finished Dead Space: Extraction. It really exceeded my expectations, and storywise it left me pumped for DS2... Necromorphs, the new zombies .
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-09-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Running around the R.P.D. as the NPC officers, in Outbreak File #2.

Good fun, just wish the gas would stop so I can capture properly.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X