What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    Why's that? It's a video game for everyone, not just kids. You should see my school. I was playing it fourth hour, and the three biggest jocks in school whipped out their Pokewalkers. Nothing to be ashamed of.
    I was the only person in Gamestop at the time and there were still several copies of the games left-which is surprising, considering I kind of figured Pokemon was still fairly popular. It's kind of odd, you know, to purchase something oft-viewed as kiddy when you're over 19 years old. Still, I'd rather purchase another Pokemon game than something as awful as The Grudge again. I shudder just thinking of the horrible design that game had.

Still playing HeartGold, of course. I'm twelve badges in and currently leveling up a Pupitar. Current team consists of: Feraligatr, Ampharos, Togekiss, and a couple of HM slaves.
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Playing DA:O,DA:O-A and GOW3.

Comment

• Tomb Raider II
        Silent Hill Homecoming
        RE5 Online
        Xmen Origins

Comment

• Press X to Jason.

THE GAME.

My high score so far is 266.
          Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 03-17-2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• I just finished playing BioShock II but I still like the first one better

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
              I just finished playing BioShock II but I still like the first one better

You!!!

Anyway, I actually just started MGS4 again, after putting it down from dying numerous times at the frog assault sequence (Big Boss Hard) and furthermore being distracted w/ Uncharted/2, MW2, Heavy Rain, RE5:Gold, etc. So I boot the game, brace myself for another trial and error run, equip the tranq and trudge through the thing in one try. Can't figure out if it's the fact that I've been playing with the L1+R1 firing controls for so long or I decided to increase the aim sensitivity. Meh, I usually suck at games anyway.

Oh well, I'm glad to actually be progressing in this game, the story isn't as much of a concern because I spoiled myself on the day of the game's release anyway. Nonetheless I dig the extensive and detailed weaponry, as cosmically fucked up as it is for Snake to be carrying as much as he does (hey, where were the complaints for all the other games?). Plus the high intensity environment I'm a fan of, I think it gives players more of a choice whether they want to gun down or sneak past.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                I just finished playing BioShock II but I still like the first one better

Same here. Yet I think it's actually a good game.

Currently playing Perfect Dark (who knew? ). Ahhhh the nostalgia.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I prefered Bioshock two to the first game. Not sure why there was just something about it that i enjoyed more.

Anyways im playing MC:LA at the moment. Im pretty early on so ive only got a 1969 camaro (i think its a 1969 camaro lol) and havn't lost a race

Comment

• I'm playing the game of trying to stop scratching my irritating nostril after having yet another nose bleed, I fainted after going light headed on my trip to the bathroom that's never happened to me before and i've been getting nose bleeds on and off for the past ten years when the weather turns humid me thinks a vist to the doctor is needed
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• God of War III. There will be only chaos.

Comment

• Final Fantasy XIII

Comment

• Ace Attorney Justice For All
                          sigpic

Comment

• About to start up Final Fantasy XIII.

Although I really should be finishing Persona 4 and Ace Attorney Investigations.

Comment

• Just Nuked Final Fantasy VII again. It no longer contains any challanges. Though it was nice to find a few things I had forgotten about/never knew. Forgot about the pub/shop in corel prison. Weapons got 7 Counter+Mimed to death.

Comment

• GOW III

Comment

Working...
                                X