• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Trick and Yakuza 3
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
      Yeah i've taken a peek at a guide and noticed i missed one or two of these things, if i hadn't looked i would have had no idea these things were even there. I don't mind a difficult game but this one seems to be taking the piss just a little, i've heard the second game is a bit more straightforward though (and gives the option to use the original Japanese dub, thank god). Is it totally necessary to have finished the first before starting the second? I might skip to it if this one gets too frustrating later on.
      I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little on the evil side, but I do love it all the same...

But yes, the second game is simpler. I personally found it a touch too easy, but that might be because I was expecting something close to the first. However, the plots are almost completly unconnected, oddly. The same...group...might be behind both, and one of the soldiers has a backstory connected to the first. And the bonus level is one of the characters from game 1. But the story is pretty seperate.

Comment

• Thanks for the info! I'll persevere with the first game, i am enjoying it, but that might change as i get further in and i learn i've missed stuff earlier I've seen the movie the second game supposedly tied in with but i think the connection between the two was loose to non-existent. In any case i managed to pick up a copy of the second game for £4 so i'm not too much in the red if it turns out to be bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          My bro let me play this game on his phone... Angry Birds... and boy is it addictive.

My GF has a high record in this game, she's at level 6-12.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
            QWOP.

This shit is evil. FUCK THIS.
            Beat it. Its pretty easy actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
              Thanks for the info! I'll persevere with the first game, i am enjoying it, but that might change as i get further in and i learn i've missed stuff earlier I've seen the movie the second game supposedly tied in with but i think the connection between the two was loose to non-existent. In any case i managed to pick up a copy of the second game for £4 so i'm not too much in the red if it turns out to be bad
              Oh, it's not bad by any stretch. I, personally, prfered the first game. Where the second really creeped me out is it's based on a real place, with a real deserted city. You can find pictures of it around the net and it's so very odd.

Comment

• I thought I'd upload some photos of my WoW characters considering all the WoW talk going on here lately.

This guy is currently my main. Bored of pallys.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Are you playing it at the moment?
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Yeah. Levelling my Worgen warrior at the moment.

Comment

• Do you like the new place for Worgen? Do you encounter any horde around that place?

The only reason I'd play Cata again is to try out the new races, I only leveled my main up to 85 then stopped to play.
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Fahrenheit. Haven't played this in a long time.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          Fahrenheit. Haven't played this in a long time.
                          Excellent game, I played that again last year.

I've decided to go back to playing Castlevania:LOS and having a blast. Just coming to the half way point where I am so looking forward to seeing what's in store. I'm pretty surprised how good the combat system is given for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                            Do you like the new place for Worgen? Do you encounter any horde around that place?

The only reason I'd play Cata again is to try out the new races, I only leveled my main up to 85 then stopped to play.
                            It's alright I suppose. I prefer Stormwind. Whether that's just because I'm familiar with it though, I dunno. I love SW and Silvermoon (I love blood elves but all my friends are Alliance which is a pain). I've not encountered any Horde players so far, no. I've not done any 80+ content yet, all my Cata time has been making a new char and exploring the new world. When I tried the 80+ regions it was ridiculously overpopulated so I decided to level my Worgen and explore the new areas with him first. I'm sick of pallys and want to have a high level warrior. I'm also looking forward to going through Outland again with him, for the first time with my heirlooms. I like Outland. I especially love Hellsfire.

How is your WoW going, Mr. Spencer?
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-16-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Well, I asked if you have encountered any Horde players referring to your Worgen because of its geographical starting area.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I've been taking a break from WoW actually, but I'll probably get back to it at some point. I've preordered the limited edition of Dead Space 2, not the collector's edition with the midget plasma cutter. The only extra content that appeals to me is Dead Space: Extraction, which comes with the limited edition.

It'll be the first time I've used the Move in months.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X