What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
    I told you, you could get better with time.

Ryan is 'Valentineisdead?'.

....Spencer, you've been playing MvC2 behind my back.
    It seems he got better, interesting. I want to fight him.

Played a few matches earlier an a very funny thing happend:

Played some guy on player match, beat him 3-0 with the mighty Wesker with Sentinels drone assist team, he exited the match and i started another player match but nothing happend on the character select screen for sometime and finally it said the player quit the game (or something like that) to my surprise it was the same guy i played earlier. Me and my bro laughed our ass off hahaha
    Last edited by Vito; 07-15-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry but I've got a board meeting to go to so I won't be available for any matches.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Dragon Age is officially completed all the way through.
        Attached Files
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Infamous 2 Good Karma story finished, will come back to unlock the extras and then play through the bad side.

Playing Lego Indiana Jones 2 for now, then Dead Space 2. Also going to crank out Burnout Paradise again sometime in the next month because my friend gave me access to all of his DLC for it.

Comment

• resident evil 5
            dead rising 2
            team fortress 2
            the thing video game ( i like it XD)

Comment

• God, showed Smiley some footage from Final Fantasy VIII and the nostalgia really hit me.

I've got to go and play that RIGHT now.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Playing some Mortal Kombat: Unchained.
                sigpic
                "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Red Seeds Profile
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Vanquish.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Finally finished Epic Mickey after first starting it at Christmas. Good game, but a few small quirks kept it from being as good as it could have been.

1) Lack of voice acting bothered the hell out of me. Unlike in Zelda, I'm used to having Mickey and the others fully voiced. The grunts annoyed me by comparison.

2) The camera has issues. I don't know if it's necessarily the game or the wiimote, but there are alot of times where the camera is either too close or too far away.

8.5/10

Also bought and beat Metro 2033. It has its moments and fantastic atmosphere, but the story takes a confusing turn at the end and some of the last minutes of gameplay are borderline inoperable.

8/10

Going to get back into Fallout 3 (god help me when I run into a thousand glitches thanks to Bethesda's poor QA team) and wrap it up. Should also continue and probably finish Far Cry 2.

After all that, I will have finally beat every game I currently own.
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Played some of the original Clock Tower (however it's the Windows 95 port that includes some of The First Fear's FMVs) and then decided to try my hand at Minecraft again.

Was more interested in Minecraft than the first time I tried it as I installed a texture pack and listened to the NieR soundtrack whilst building some stuff.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Minecraft, Red Seeds Profile and Team Fortress 2
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Minecraft, NieR and some more Minecraft.

I had to give NieR a break as I laughed too hard and pulled some muscles, damn you Grimoire Weiss and your smartarse comments!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Still playing Zelda: OoT 3D, Zelda: LA and alot of Mercenaries 3D. (Hard to put that damn 3DS down at times.)
                              Also playing some Red Dead Redemption and Golden Axe on PS3!
                              Last edited by PracticalAl; 07-18-2011, 10:03 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                                God, showed Smiley some footage from Final Fantasy VIII and the nostalgia really hit me.

I've got to go and play that RIGHT now.
                                I did that myself a few nights ago. I was looking at some Dissidia photos and got to thinking about playing Final Fantasy VIII ages ago (I first started playing it back when I was in the eighth grade...That was twelve years ago). Anyway, I popped in into the good ole PS3 and did the last boss fight. Ah, the memories...

I remember when I beat that game the first time, I thought it was the best thing in existence. And really the only thing that has changed is the FMV scenes are absolute crap on an HD TV...I really would like to see a remade and definitely more challenging version of the game made...Or a continued story.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X