No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 with my good friend, Sackolf Knitler.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Also started replaying American McGee's Alice game on top of playing Alice: The Madness Returns.

Fun, fun. I like the steampunk dress in the Hatter's Domain.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Call of Duty 4

*sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Was going to get GoldenEye Reloaded, sadly it wasn't in.
          Should have waited instead of spending it on BF3.

As for me, I'm still playing 'Dark Souls' on my free time but at the moment I'm mostly getting the extras done and co-oping with a friend to help him through before I go to the 'end game'...currently Soul Level 135. I'm definitely platinum this game in the next playthrough.

Also, I just got back my copy of 'Dead Space 2' from a friend so I'll be resuming where I left off on that game very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
            Call of Duty 4

*sigh*
            So have you gotten MW3 yet?
            Last edited by Ununoctium; 11-09-2011, 02:07 PM.
            Fission mailed.

Comment

• Getting started with the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection- playing all the Substance VR Missions I never had the chance to play beyond a rental once. I'm surprised at how well I'm clearing things, although Raiden's latter 3 HF blade stages are giving me problems.

Nonetheless, I want to play each of them, skipping no cutscene or mandatory codec convo throughout, I want to see how I feel about the games at an older age.
              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-09-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                So have you gotten MW3 yet?
                I played it, which is why I ended up playing 4.
                Last edited by BBboy20; 11-09-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  Getting started with the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection- playing all the Substance VR Missions I never had the chance to play beyond a rental once. I'm surprised at how well I'm clearing things, although Raiden's latter 3 HF blade stages are giving me problems.

Nonetheless, I want to play each of them, skipping no cutscene or mandatory codec convo throughout, I want to see how I feel about the games at an older age.
                  Yeah wait till you get to level 4 HF blade. I was on it for a good 30 minutes or so. I started with Subsistence. I'm already at 70% trophy wise with it. Only need the collectible trophies then I'll have the platinum.

I want the platinum for MGS2 as well but those dog tags suck ass and the fact you have to play on extreme to get all the dog tags too I don't like. I hate extreme mode on MGS2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    I would buy ME2 for PS3, but replacing ME1 with an interactive comic seems a bit odd. I might get it eventually just to have a physical backup of all the DLC and have a double dip at trophies XD
                    I'm not sure the DLC is actually on the disk, when I got ME2 for PS3 the code that came with it was something like 800-1000MB download. Is all part of the Cerberus Network on PS3 I think, seems too large a file just for the comic recap of ME1.
                    Last edited by Dracarys; 11-09-2011, 09:52 PM.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                      I'm not sure the DLC is actually on the disk, when I got ME2 for PS3 the code that came with it was something like 800-1000MB download. Is all part of the Cerberus Network on PS3 I think, seems too large a file just for the comic recap of ME1.
                      If it has a code, then probably it's not on the disc. However, updates on the PS3 usually have a ridicule size so I don't know what to think.
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 11-11-2011, 02:32 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• SKYRIM!!!

Comment

• Modern Warfare 3
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ryu ga Gotoku Of The End (Yakuza Of The End/Yakuza Dead Souls JP)
                            NieR & NieR RepliCant
                            American McGee's Alice
                            Alice: The Madness Returns

Of The End is interesting as you have to find alternative paths whilst you're dealing with zombies that start out as the slow, shambling ones but some of them can manage to wield bits of wood or poles and will bloody run, lunge, grab and bite at you.

Usually have to deal with swarms and then there's larger enemies, like something that reminds me of the Albinoid crossed with a Licker.

There's also some that remind me a bit of the Tank out of Left 4 Dead crossed with say... Debilitas out of Demento/Haunting Ground among other enemies.

Using the Heat special attacks looks a lot cooler than the usual battle transitions as starting out within the first section inside the quarantine zone within a few minutes I already got 150 kills on the zombies.

The lack of battle transitions is nice too once you get to exploring a little.

Played some RE5 GE Mercs and Wipeout HD with Smiley too which was fun, just sadly my internet connection has been iffy all day due to a screwup with my service provider.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Recently:

Replayed:
                              Uncharted
                              Uncharted 2

Platinum'd:
                              Uncharted 3

Will continue:
                              Dragon Age 2 playthrough

Might start:
                              Batman Arkham City New Game +
                              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Modern Warfare 3, Killzone 2, Mega Man X2, 3, and 5
                                sigpic
                                "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

Working...
                                X