What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a blast with Soul Calibur V!

Might be the most fun & best, in the gameplay aspect, SC game I've ever played.

Comment

• Ended up getting FF XIII-2 as an impulse buy today. The Chinese version (Japanese voices + English text) only cost a few more than the regular Asian edition, so I ended up getting that version. Bad idea though, since with all the real-time NPC comments and gestures, having to read through the subtitle box can get pretty tiring. That and the battle quotes remain unsubbed. I'll probably exchange this for a regular edition (with English voices) pretty soon.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• ..Team Fortress 2.

Comment

• Code Veronica X HD
          MGS Peace Walker HD
          Lego Harry Potter 2
          Sevket's Game Collection
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Fallout 3. I just finished the Survival Guide quest, I find funny how the first thing I did after leaving the Vault was writing a guide on how to survive on the wasteland.

Comment

• Trying to finish Mass Effect.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                Trying to finish Mass Effect.

Spoiler:
                Who did you end up leaving?
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                  Who did you end up leaving?
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Enetirnel has me going through Nier. Soon I'll be playing Siren: Blood Curse. I also have her going through Catherine.
                    Last edited by Smiley; 02-06-2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Ah, well they both still annoy me so I'll still be hauling ass with Team Dextro in Mass Effect 3.

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                        Enetirnel has me going through Nier. Soon I'll be playing Siren: Blood Curse. I also have her going through Catherine.

"YOU SHALL REFER TO ME BY MY FULL AND PROPER NAME, I AM GRIMOIRE WIESS!!!"
                        *Ahems*

I am having fun with Catherine, can't wait to go over some more of it.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.
                        I'd be playing this, had it not been repeatedly fucking delayed.

Once Smiley has done Siren Blood Curse, I'll be introducing him to the original Clock Tower games and Suda51's Twilight and Moonlight Syndrome games.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I just finished beating Persona 4. I got this game almost 2 years ago after hearing a lot of good things from my friends. I've played it on and off, and finally managed to beat it with the true ending a few hours ago. What an awesome game. I'm really looking forward to the new fighting game coming out and I'm hoping Persona 5 has something to do with the characters from 4. Now I'm off to play Persona 3 FES. (Yes, I'm going backwards.) Hopefully it doesn't take me anywhere near as long as it did with 4.

Comment

• Resident Evil Revelations! So far, so good. Thank you evil stores that break street dates

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              Resident Evil Revelations! So far, so good. Thank you evil stores that break street dates
                              Heh, I have a friend working at Gamestop, and I've been playing it since Friday. I'm damn impressed, I almost want to congratulate Capcom for being good on their hype.

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                              Hopefully it doesn't take me anywhere near as long as it did with 4.
                              Lol
                              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-06-2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• I've been replaying Mass Effect 1 and 2. Finished my ultimate playthrough of ME1 on Sunday with ALL side missions completed and hit L60. Started up ME2 and am currently about to ship out to Omega.

Oh, and you guys who already have Revelations suck. The only game I've ever gotten before street date was Turok 2008.

And I didn't even get the shirt that was supposed to come with it.
                                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X