What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Playing through Mass Effect, that's Noveria and Feros done. Now to do some side missions, interesting to see Cerberus mentioned in a data file on Feros.
    Same here, only I'm on ME2 at the moment, assembling the Aven... errr the team. Missing Samara and Thane, and doing loyalty missions before the suicide mission, I wonder if I should play Arrival before or after entering the Omega 4 relay.

Also I'm loving Kasumi & Zaeed. Those two should be part of the core experience, they're so fun. Hopefully they'll be part of the standard ME3, no DLC bullshit.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-29-2012, 03:32 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      Same here, only I'm on ME2 at the moment, assembling the Aven... errr the team. Missing Samara and Thane, and doing loyalty missions before the suicide mission, I wonder if I should play Arrival before or after entering the Omega 4 relay.

Also I'm loving Kasumi & Zaeed. Those two should be part of the core experience, they're so fun. Hopefully they'll be part of the standard ME3, no DLC bullshit.
      Do Arrival after, it's actually positioned in the time-line after going through the Relay (Lair of the Shadow Broker is as well, but it works out fine during the game itself).
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
        Do Arrival after, it's actually positioned in the time-line after going through the Relay (Lair of the Shadow Broker is as well, but it works out fine during the game itself).
        Thanks, I'll do it that way then.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Speaking of Mass Effect, I'm getting back into it myself after just not playing it for a bit. "I've had enough of your snide insinuations. *PUNCH*" Aaaand I instantly love this game again.

Comment

• Still blasting it up on Revelations' raid mode online. I have to say I really like the 3d effects of the 3ds, they take some getting used to at first (they do make your eyes feel dodgy at times) but once you do they are a blast! also im really enjoying the 3ds as a whole, itsa a brilliant little system, im hoping it will get more hardcore games soon though because im not the biggest fan of mario and other classic nintendo franchises. Im definitely going to have to check out legends of zelda though

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
              Speaking of Mass Effect, I'm getting back into it myself after just not playing it for a bit. "I've had enough of your snide insinuations. *PUNCH*" Aaaand I instantly love this game again.
              I hope the bitch shows up again in ME3, third time's a charm perhaps.

Had to replay some more of Clock Tower 2. Barry's death cry for Rick is driving me crazy, I recognize it from Tekken but it doesn't match the character's he's actually credited for voicing in Tekken. DX
              sigpic

Comment

• Continuing my Insanity run on Mass Effect 2. Honestly, I was expecting it to be more difficult.
                sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else got the Darkness 2 demo? I'm downloading it on Steam right now and heard good things about it. Also, I started Fallout 3 today, still didn't left the Vault though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                    I hope the bitch shows up again in ME3, third time's a charm perhaps.
                    Think this time it'll be a full on uppercut? XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      Think this time it'll be a full on uppercut? XD
                      I'm playing a good guy. I slapped that bitch, I won't get fooled twice. But for ME3 I expect a Shoryuken at the very least.

Comment

• "Commander Shephard, the Earth is being butt raped by giant machine creatures you kept trying to warn us about and now I'm here to waste your time and try and make you look bad to up my ratings for five minutes before the galaxy is destroyed. Any comments?"

"BLAM!"

My wife: I thought you were playing a Paragon?

Me: That WAS the Paragon option. The Renegade option involved sending her on a reality TV show.

Comment

• Just finished Crysis 2 and Prototype. I've been playing Dark souls on and off to level up my character better before venturing further in. Some of the things in this game are really creepy and some things actually made me genuinely jump, which doesn't happen often.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Recently downloaded and played all of Siren: Blood Curse.

If scares were nickels, I'd be...extremely poor. Seriously, this might be the most uninspired "horror" game I've ever played. If something scary happened, I don't remember it. Most of my time with the game was spent trying to figure out what the fuck was going on in the plot. And when I read a summary online afterward, my first thought was: time travel (or cycles and rewind and whatnot) does not mix with horror. The final boss fight is so outlandishly stupid that I'm grateful Climax and Double Helix and Vatra have taken over various Silent Hill games since the dissolution of "Team Silent". Fucking hell.

6/10, and that's probably too high.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                              Recently downloaded and played all of Siren: Blood Curse.

If scares were nickels, I'd be...extremely poor. Seriously, this might be the most uninspired "horror" game I've ever played. If something scary happened, I don't remember it. Most of my time with the game was spent trying to figure out what the fuck was going on in the plot. And when I read a summary online afterward, my first thought was: time travel (or cycles and rewind and whatnot) does not mix with horror. The final boss fight is so outlandishly stupid that I'm grateful Climax and Double Helix and Vatra have taken over various Silent Hill games since the dissolution of "Team Silent". Fucking hell.

6/10, and that's probably too high.
                              If you're in the US, then that version actually has been censored. It's also a reiminaging of the original Siren game, so if you disliked Blood Curse/New Translation, you'd probably be better off playing Siren/Forbidden Siren and if you can get the sequel (which wasn't released in the US) then it probably would have made a lot more sense than the PS3 variation.

Anyway.

I've played a little bit of L.A. Noire and restarted Metal Gear Solid and once again noticed how rusty I am with it. Might play some Demento/Haunting Ground or something shortly.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                Continuing my Insanity run on Mass Effect 2. Honestly, I was expecting it to be more difficult.
                                What class? If you say soldier you know why it isn't very hard. Most of the times I died during insanity are glitchy areas where the enemy can shoot through corners and walls but you cannot shoot back. The last bit of breaking Jack out was terrible for this.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X