What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing RE5 pretty exclusively. Oh, and Tetris on my Blackberry... :p

I'm thinking about picking up Umbrella Chronicles soon simply because I haven't turned on my Wii in a while.
    Last edited by Kronk; 04-21-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Now that RE5 is complete I am playing 50 Cent: BOTS, Street Fighter IV and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
      Sevket's Game Collection
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Resident Evil 5. I love this game way too much.

Comment

• X360 - Ninja Gaiden II. This game is HARD!!!
          Wii - Resident Evil 4 (gotta get the Plagas Removal Laser!!!) and Tetris Party.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Will the GC RE4 play on the Wii?

Comment

• Killzone 2.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• ive been playing MGS1 for old times sake on my ps2. for some reason my trey wont read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
                  Will the GC RE4 play on the Wii?
                  Yes, Wii is practicaly a Gamecube with a bit more of power and motion controls.

I have both versions of RE4 (GC and Wii), and they run perfectly .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
                    Will the GC RE4 play on the Wii?
                    yes sir it will. the GC controllers go in at the top of the wii. dont see anything? theres a case top covering the controller ports just open the top and there you go
                    BAM! 4 contoller ports

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      yes sir it will. the GC controllers go in at the top of the wii. dont see anything? theres a case top covering the controller ports just open the top and there you go
                      BAM! 4 contoller ports
                      And also there's another port. BAAAAAAAAAM! 2 memory card slots, so you don't have to replay your game (if you saved your memcard of course).

Comment

• Once the DLC comes out today for Saint Row 2 I'll be on the game most of the day.

Comment

• Trying to give SOCOM another try for a few hours but Update 1.42 is taking VERY long to download.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Trying to give SOCOM another try for a few hours but Update 1.42 is taking VERY long to download.
                            yha so was my MGO update

Comment

• OK, started replaying RE4 today, only to realize that all of my original save data is gone. So, I'm starting from scratch again, which isn't all that bad.

I'll probably put in Mass Effect again too. I still have 2 achievements left to get.

Comment

• i just finished Siletn Hill 1 for the first time, it was pretty awesome, i got the good ending, i missed the plastic cup and had to Spoiler:

while playing i noticed the Lizard boss thing is quite similar to a certain RE5 enemy, and one of the keys right near the end is called the "Ouroboros Disk", almost the same as the "Uroboros virus" i think. just where does capcom think up of it's ideas?

im gonna start on Silent Hill 2 today, it looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X