No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to the libary where you have to find a book got stuck there and also when you are the female detective you have to go into the basement she is clostraphobic you have to tap two buttons so she breathes right?? Thought these two bits where really tacky but I know what I have to do now so I'll continue it tonight. How far did you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      Im playing Siletn Hill 3 right now, im still in the shopping mall. It's pretty cool so far.
      the shopping mall is cool, but i gotta say, the Amusement park is probably the scariest place in the game.

playing Silent Hill 2, im up to the Toluca Prison

Comment

• Sonic

Comment

• I got Saints Row 2 last week. I've spent about 30 hours on it so far and I'm loving it!
          I was expecting a kinda crappy version of GTA and in some ways it is but it's also really, really good. It steals loads of stuff from the whole GTA series. It's like an 'unofficial' GTA game.
          The graphics aren't nearly as good as GTA4 but they are still pretty good and it easily makes up for it with the amount of stuff to do and the incredible amount of customization. I've spent so many hours just messing around with it and customizing everything. It's awesome!!!
          I havn't tried the first of the DLC yet but I'm glad PS3 users are getting it (unlike Rockstar who sold us PS3 users out )

I've also been replaying RE2 on GC/Wii. I've fallen back in love with 'Extreme Battle' mode. I'm actually tempted to write a guide for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
            I got to the libary where you have to find a book got stuck there and also when you are the female detective you have to go into the basement she is clostraphobic you have to tap two buttons so she breathes right?? Thought these two bits where really tacky but I know what I have to do now so I'll continue it tonight. How far did you get?
            i finished that game i remember what part you're talking about though lol. there's more tackier parts lol

Comment

• Just finished playing some RE5.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Still playing GoW: Chains of Olympus. God mode is effing brutal.

Comment

• Picked up two PS2 games MGS 3:Subsistance and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. Playing MGS 3 first

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    I got Saints Row 2 last week. I've spent about 30 hours on it so far and I'm loving it!
                    I was expecting a kinda crappy version of GTA and in some ways it is but it's also really, really good. It steals loads of stuff from the whole GTA series. It's like an 'unofficial' GTA game.
                    The graphics aren't nearly as good as GTA4 but they are still pretty good and it easily makes up for it with the amount of stuff to do and the incredible amount of customization. I've spent so many hours just messing around with it and customizing everything. It's awesome!!!
                    I havn't tried the first of the DLC yet but I'm glad PS3 users are getting it (unlike Rockstar who sold us PS3 users out )
                    Been playing Saints Row 2 recently myself too (picked it up on launch, but it fell onto my backlog 'cause of other games).

It's quite possibly the most fun I've had with sandbox gaming since GTAIII (excluding Crackdown and the upcoming Red Faction: Guerrilla here now)

The character customization makes for some really fantastic stuff too (Making a female character with a deep male voice = great start for cutscene hilarity)

I love how the main character behaves during cutscenes, 'cause unlike GTA's story efforts... there really isn't any disconnect with how you behave outside of the cutscenes.

It was actually the DLC that reminded me of the fact that I had this game collecting dust on my shelf. So I dusted it clean and grabbed the DLC and went wild.

Randomwab and a friend of his picked it up after I'd been loving it for a couple of weeks. I know they both didn't like it and blamed me for giving them a major e-burn. However, I convinced his friend to give it a second chance and he's in love. I dunno about Randomwab, though. Did do some random multiplayer chaos with him, but don't think I've sold him (maybe a full co-op game would do the trick?)

I love how the game has options for enabling v-sync in both in-game and cutscenes. (got it enabled for cutscenes myself)

Also, the water/wave physics/effects in this game rocks. Probably the best water I've ever seen in a game.

Dunno what's next on my "to do" list now.
                    Bionic Commando demo... finish up my re-play of Conker's Bad Fur Day (Xbox version) and maybe wrap up Ace Combat 6.

Comment

• Your words of poison seep into the minds of our youth, the words of money, the words of Uncle Billy!

That's what Microsoft has brought to the games industry - the gift of greed!
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-05-2009, 12:21 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                        the shopping mall is cool, but i gotta say, the Amusement park is probably the scariest place in the game.

playing Silent Hill 2, im up to the Toluca Prison
                        Do you go back to the Amusment park later in the game? cool, i was wondering if we would go to Silent Hill, im right at the subway entrance now.

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                        Picked up two PS2 games MGS 3:Subsistance and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. Playing MGS 3 first
                        Hope you have fun playing MGS3, it's one of my favorite games of all time.

Comment

• Bionic Commando demo, RE5, occasional Silent Hill 2, Call of Duty 4.

I played World at War yesterday. It was better than I expected, I fell in love with the weapons, grenades, and perks. Thompson+bouncing Bettys+Molotov cocktail=win. Plus the stages are so detailed and well put together, especially the Japan ones. The ones I encountered in Hardcore team deathmatch are intimidating IMO. So big and open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            That's what Microsoft has brought to the games industry - the gift of greed!
                            Don't forget this coming Wednesday's 2 hawt XBLA releases in the form of Space Invaders Extreme and Arkanoid Live.

Comment

• Don't listen to him!

The PlayStation Network offers an eclectic range of titles, from unique and inspiring experiences like Flower and PixelJunk Eden, to classic arcade games like Super Stardust HD. So don't give in to the temptation of American greed, open those wallets and fund the Sony war machine today!
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Don't listen to him!

The PlayStation Network offers an eclectic range of titles, from unique and inspiring experiences like Flower and PixelJunk Eden, to classic arcade games like Super Stardust HD. So don't give in to the temptation of American greed, open those wallets and fund the Sony war machine today!
                                dont forget to add the game "Pain" from the PSN where you get to hurt David Hasselhoff

Comment

Working...
                                X