• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            Fantastic
            Sevket's Game Collection
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• i no right?

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                Do you go back to the Amusment park later in the game? cool, i was wondering if we would go to Silent Hill, im right at the subway entrance now.

Hope you have fun playing MGS3, it's one of my favorite games of all time.

yea u do go back later in the game, u get to explore it more which is cool, yea u go to SH later in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  Hope you have fun playing MGS3, it's one of my favorite games of all time.
                  I made it to Sokolov so far ate a couple of frogs and some snakes, found a little cave under a bridge with some goods stashed in it..wow is it me or is the AI in this a lot tougher than MGS1 & 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                    I made it to Sokolov so far ate a couple of frogs and some snakes, found a little cave under a bridge with some goods stashed in it..wow is it me or is the AI in this a lot tougher than MGS1 & 2.
                    i believe if you go down in that cave the first time you get a M16X and the 2nd time you get Rain camo.

i got all the camo and all the embelums on the game, so ive been bord with the game for awhile.
                    but its not the best in the series MGS1 is.

Comment

• It's a lot different from the other games so far, the animals in the swamp kinda freaked me out. The beehive was funny too.

Comment

• yha the crocs can be a bitch but i love getting the croc cap, i wear it all the time with my zombie face paint and sneaking suit. its just the perfect match.
                        i actually dont use the beehive i just knock him out or kill him. how many camo/face paint outfits you got mason?

Comment

• Umm like just the first one I'm still figuring out everything. I only played it for about 1 hour last night and was about to go jump in again. So I can look forward to a croc hat eh? lol

Comment

• yup but your gonna have a hard time finding and getting it

Comment

• i only played a little yesteray, im still in the subways, i got into the traina dn decided to walk out the back and then fell off. I really like the Game Over screen.

Also i really love all the Silent Hill music, especially the theme at the beginning of Silent Hill 3 and 2.

Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                              yea u do go back later in the game, u get to explore it more which is cool, yea u go to SH later in the game
                              Ok cool. hay is there any time in any Silent Hill game that you get to visit Brahms? and where is the shopping mall located in?

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                              I loved the XM16E1, especially when you put a silencer on it. have you tried making Snake throw up for fun yet?

And i think the A.I is a lot smarter than in previous game which is great.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              but its not the best in the series MGS1 is.
                              That's only a matter of opinion, i liked MGS3's Gameplay, Story, Setting and Characters a lot better than in MGS1.

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                              Umm like just the first one I'm still figuring out everything. I only played it for about 1 hour last night and was about to go jump in again. So I can look forward to a croc hat eh? lol
                              Yes, and when you find it call Major Zero or or Para-Medic for something cool. And then make Snake take his shirt off, and call Sigint to get one of the funniest conversations ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                the best in the series MGS1 is.
                                alot of people will agree with this so i think its a pretty high opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X