No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD WaW MP-Blasting my way to level 65 <.<..must..get..flamethrower perk.
    COD4(replaying the campaign)
    Company Of Heroes opposing fronts(Campaigns and skirmish)
    World in conflict(Campaign,skirmish,multiplayer)
    STALKER shadow of chernobyl
    STALKER clear sky
    living up my new gaming comp i am
    oh and next up is the entire half life series

Comment

• Just picked up Champions of Norrath. I'm on a action/RPG trip lately...will likely play RE zero and file #2 a little later tonighte.

Comment

• done with RE5, gonna play Fable II tomorrow.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          i just finished Siletn Hill 1 for the first time, it was pretty awesome, i got the good ending, i missed the plastic cup and had to Spoiler:

while playing i noticed the Lizard boss thing is quite similar to a certain RE5 enemy, and one of the keys right near the end is called the "Ouroboros Disk", almost the same as the "Uroboros virus" i think. just where does capcom think up of it's ideas?

im gonna start on Silent Hill 2 today, it looks awesome.
          "Ouroboros" is actually some kind of mythological monster that's supposed
          to be a lizard resemble some kind of serpent dragon or a snake that
          eats/swallows its own tail thus making a symbol/shape of a circle...
          that's all I know.

What I've been playing so far:

- RE5(PS3) --- A lot!
          - Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
          - Resistance Retribution (PSP)
          - Obscure The aftermath (Wii)
          - Silent Hill Origins (PSP) --- just finished

Been real busy, so I barely have time to sit down and play console games.
          I can easily pick up on portable games on my quite short free time more
          than usual with college and eating away at me at this moment.

Comment

• I've been playing Mike Tyson's Punchout, on Animal Crossing lol.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Amazing game, still holds up to today's titles graphically.

another amazing game, easily the best of the entire FFVII compilation.

Comment

• I liked The Darkness demo. So it's really worth a purchase?
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I was on Saint Row 2 DLC last night the misssions are good but they are so hard to complete depending on what mode your on I was on hardcore mode so it took me about 1 hour and 30 mins to complete it cost me £6:30 but it was fun another extra hour added to the game another 2 DLC to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                    that's all I know.
                    Interesting description sounds just like the world serpent Jörmungandr in Viking myth..it was the offspring of Loki the half-giant, there was a tale about the god Thor in a boat fishing and he caught Jörmungandr but when he went to reach for his hammer to kill it the serpent got away..they didn't run into each other again until Ragnarok the final battle. Anyway he is represented by a serpent biting it's tail. ugh just like Ouroboros

Comment

• Prince of Persia - Sands of Time

I think I'm rediscovering my old love for platformers. Althought, SoT tries to hard to be a combat oriented game as well and the fights suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                        that's all I know.
                        Cool, i didn't know that.

Im playing through Silent Hill 2 right now, it's so damned awesome. i love survival horror so much. i like James Sunderland as well, he's one of the only main male protagonists i like.

Comment

• Company of heroes-with KMOD nations at war and my own cheatmod
                          been playing it prettymuch nonstop(the same skirmish session!)since about four pm,its nearly 11 now,the map is nothing more then a cratered wasteland rittled with trenchs,combat,tank scrap and wrecked artillery guns,oh and corpses
                          i think theres a ruined villiage in the center,i dont remember,nothing is even recognizeable as earth here right now(im playing it in a windowed form so i can switch back and forth between this and Coh)
                          edit:ENDGAME STATS! for refrence and your enjoyment lol
                          (Wermacht)me:kills-10057-losses-7000 buildings destroyed..900 buildings lost..509
                          (wermacht)my AI allie:kills-5069-losses-20293 buildings destroyed 498 buildings lost 1004
                          i dont feal like putting up the four AI opponents stats,there embarrasing even for a computer(not surprising considering the way my units were ripping everything up)
                          Last edited by adamb1029; 04-25-2009, 10:27 PM. Reason: added some endgame stats

Comment

• Been on Metal Gear Solid and Saint Row 2.

Comment

• I will start pşlaying Dead Space until something decent comes along. I have started with Dead Space Downfall Movie
                              Sevket's Game Collection
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• RE2 & RE3 on my Wii

Comment

Working...
                                X