What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
    Recently went back to Fallout 3 after leaving it for so long, wished I'd hadn't gets better everytime I play it.

Nothing beats going hunting in the wastelands in the middle of the night, never know what you'll find out there.
    yeah,you never know whats out there in Fallout 3,i would say the same for stalker SHOC oblivion lost,and a couple of other similar games

Comment

• Im still playing Silent Hill 2, this game is amazing, im up to the part at the lake but im not exactly sure what to do there.

Comment

• Keep rowing 'till you see a light.

Silent Hill 2 was nothing short of a masterpiece.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Zombie Revenge right now on the dreamcast. Ahhh, Brings back memories...

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
            yeah,you never know whats out there in Fallout 3,i would say the same for stalker SHOC oblivion lost,and a couple of other similar games
            Tried Oblivion shortly after getting Fallout 3, couldn't get into it the same way as Fallout 3.

Maybe its the setting of Fallout 3, that keeps me coming back for more.

Spoiler:
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• MGS4 im trying to get the Big Boss embelum again. though it seems a littler easier this time.
              probably because ive done it before.

Comment

• Ill be staring Metal Gear Solid 2 soon on hard mode soon.

Comment

• I feel like playing Final Fantasy Dissidia, but at the moment I'm playing Guilty Gear Judgement on Expert mode again. Just sitting here playing Guilty Gear XX - The Midnight Carnival from it on my PSP.

Starting to wonder if I should just go and play Guilty Gear seems really easy to me in contrast to everyone else I know, who can't last a few seconds in the fights against the A.I. in any of the modes or difficulty settings....
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I really love Dead Space. Great game
                    Sevket's Game Collection
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Silent Hill 2

Comment

• Resident Evil 4 as part of a Let's Play Thread.

Comment

• Silent Hill Homecoming

I'm at the Police Station, and so far i'm not hating it, but it just doesn't feel at all like a Silent Hill game to me. The combat system could have down with some work before release, feels clunky and the dodge isn't that helpful most of the time. I do kinda like the limited ammo situation though, it makes sense and adds a bit of challenge to the game. My main gripe with the game is there just isn't any sense of fear, it's a survival game, no real horror. Which is a shame since RE has totally abandoned it's survival horror roots, SH is kinda all that's left, and it's no good anymore either. Oh and save points too, there aren't enough. Usually in SH you would be backtracking through areas a lot so putting one save point in what seemed like a large area would be ok, but this game is pretty linear so there isn't any real backtracking, so save points are few and far between. Annoying if you just want to play for 10 minutes or so.
                          Last edited by rewak; 05-01-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Like Silent Hill.

But its been going downhill for me after SH3.
                            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I am playing...Jesus Christ, I haven't been playing anything! What is wrong with me?! I've been reading too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                Keep rowing 'till you see a light.

Silent Hill 2 was nothing short of a masterpiece.
                                true, i played it for hours last night until i finished it, Silent Hill 2 is bloody epic. it's now one of my favorite games and i loved the storyline. you know Capcom should just let Konami write it's plot from now on.

I got the In Water ending which i thought was really cool but really sad at the same time. does anyone know which ending is canon?

And i think James Sunderland is one of the most developed main protagonists ever, i really liked him. and Mary and Maria where cool too.

Comment

Working...
                                X