No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've actually got a lot on my gaming plate right now. MLB 09 The Show is taking up the bulk of my time as baseball season is now in full swing. I also just put in COD4 for some reason, and I remembered how awesome it was so I'll probably be playing that here and there. I still also play SOCOM from time to time as well. For 360, I'm trying to get the hang of Halo 3's multiplayer while simultaneously playing Versus in Left 4 Dead, and last night I just opened my copy of Fable II and started playing that, also. It's tough figuring out what I want to play in my downtime.

The most remarkable thing about all of this...I still have the desire to play RE5.
    Last edited by Vector; 05-13-2009, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
      lol i kinda figured, well don't get too attached to Vincent he has his own agendas and since this is your first playthrough, you'll get the best ending no matter what you do lol
      I just finished Silent HIll 3 last night, it was amazing, i loved it. I think Silent Hill is one of my favorite series now. I want to get Origin sometime soon. is Silent Hill 4 and Homecommng worth it?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
      [Line that makes me feel bad for killing the Monsters because they may be people. I'm a monster D:]They look like Monsters to you?[/Line that makes me feel bad for killing the Monsters because they may be people. I'm a monster D:]

Silent Hill 3 is my favourite of the series.
      Yeah that line was great, i can't choose which one i like more though, Silent Hill 2 or Silent Hill 3.

anyways today im going to start playing Obscure. I hope it's good.

Comment

• LEFT 4 DEAD baby!!!

I absolutlely love this game. But some achievements are really hard to get dammit... I want to get Untouchables and Nothing Special but somehow the AI always fucks up.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• RE5, trying to get all the trophies then i should be done with this game for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            I've actually got a lot on my gaming plate right now. MLB 09 The Show is taking up the bulk of my time as baseball season is now in full swing. I also just put in COD4 for some reason, and I remembered how awesome it was so I'll probably be playing that here and there. I still also play SOCOM from time to time as well. For 360, I'm trying to get the hang of Halo 3's multiplayer while simultaneously playing Versus in Left 4 Dead, and last night I just opened my copy of Fable II and started playing that, also. It's tough figuring out what I want to play in my downtime.

The most remarkable thing about all of this...I still have the desire to play RE5.
            Yeah, I seen you online the other day playing Fable II. How do you like it so far?

Comment

• Before starting Obscure i decided to play some Star wars Battlefront 2 and that game is amazing, it's easily one of the best games ever made. And after i played that i started Obscure, it's a lot like RE and SH ive noticed but it's still good so far.

Comment

• ^ I love Star wars Battlefront 2, but I thought the PSP version sucked in my opinion. My favorite class would have to bet the troopers. Well, anyway I'm currently playing RE remake and planning to play RE: CVX

Comment

• i just started playing cold fear its a great game but kinda gets old every once and a while.
                  Last edited by chris redfield; 05-15-2009, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• I've been playing Pokemon Platinum and Fallout 3 a lot! Especially since the Broken Steel DLC came out, new level cap!

Comment

• Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon

I'm loving that it's an action RPG, and the detective side of the game is pretty cool. Might pick up Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army after I beat this.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                        ^ I love Star wars Battlefront 2, but I thought the PSP version sucked in my opinion. My favorite class would have to bet the troopers. Well, anyway I'm currently playing RE remake and planning to play RE: CVX
                        I never played the PSP versions but i have the PS2 and PC version of both Battlefront games, and i think the PC version is by far the best version.

My favorite class would have to be the Sniper cause i just love Sniping people from afar. One of the best things about Battlefront is it never gets old, you can just play and play forever. I can't pick which battlefront i like more though, i like the levels in BF1 better, but i like the modes in BF2 better.

i can't wait till BF3 is released. And i need to get Renegade Sqaudron sometime soon too.

Anyways yesterday me and my brother started playing Co-Op Nazi Zombies in COD5 and we played for so long it was 1 AM and i didn't even realise it. Nazi Zombies is so fun it's insane. I hope Modern Warefare 2 has somethign like it.

Comment

• I turned Rule of Rose on to continue and finished the second book, then played into the third till some one armed guy killed me...this game feels like some off take of Silent Hill/Haunting Ground. I've liked it so far though the story is excellent.

Comment

• MGS1

i fucking love this game

going for the Big Boss embelum which is pretty easy

Comment

• I was playing Nazi Zombies again for hours last night, does anyone know what the world record is for highest level reached in it?

I was also playing Obscure which is pretty fun too.

Comment

• playing RE1 (original not remake)

i love it, it brings back memorys same as MGS1 did last night

though im getting my ass handed to me and im hating it lol idk why but im sucking majorly today

Comment

Working...
                                X