No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got bionic commando re-armed off xbox live ain't played it yet on the last level of temrinator savlation.

Comment

• Dead Space aka The Thing in space.
      sigpic

Comment

• Almost at the end of Bionic Commano, but the last vulture keeps killing me no matter how fast I tap the circle button. It's turning into another Ndesu.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Scarface: The World Is Yours - What a bargain, I got it for $1.5 bucks, new.

Just finished Dead Space, full 1000 GS. Wasn't that hard to be honest, but It was a pretty decent game!

Now I'm going for the 1000 GS on Dead Rising. So far I got like 720gs, but the only achieves left are the hardest ones.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ive gone back to MGO lol its really good actually i wonder why i quit in the first place

Comment

• Just finished Infamous pretty good game took me around 10 hours in total. I thought it looked abit boring after the demo but my friend kept saying how good it is so I went and bought it. You can either be a good hero or bad hero, I did good this time so I guess I'll go back and do all the bad stuff now which is good because you get two totally different story's. I don't know if it was just my copy but the game had a ton of glitches, I found them more funny than annoying though. Not a bad buy definatley got my moneys worth.

Comment

• Currently playing through the latest Saints Row DLC, but once finished will be straight back on Fallout 3.
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• New Game+/Second Cycle of DS:RKvKA. Workin' on getting Lucifer, Masakado, and Asura.

Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                  I found my copy on Amazon. It was only about 20 bucks plus shipping O.o
                  Amazon was where someone priced it at $340, actually.

Comment

• MGS2:Substance

im just playing this really for the VR but im gonna play the story line and see if i can speed run it

Comment

• i was playing MGO before, it was pretty cool, and really a really rewarding experience if you manage to kill someone, but it's also very very hard at first.

I got killed a lot of times.

I was gonna play with NWD but we discovered that MGO is region locked which sucks.

Comment

• Party Poker. Did quite a lot of research on Texas Hold´em and putting them in some form of practice on e-poker. Its amazing what a good number of losses to your friends can do with you. After 5 or so hours, after the "internet vibe" of it has been cracked, the game becomes boring, so I have no clue how some people can clock hundreds of hours into it.

Tom Clancy´s HAWX. Forgetting the fact that Ubi is leeching off Clancys name and reputation to deliver a cheap and mediocre Ace Combat ripoff with apalling and shameless GRAW references (which noone would give a sh!t about), its last 3 or so missions are rather interesting. Especially that US fleet command HQ assault with hundreds of missiles being shot at you and you flying through a predetermined flightpath (a marked tunnel on your HUD) to ditch them all.

Im going to play STALKER Clear Sky again next, theres a number of good mods out there I didnt get the chance to try.

Comment

• I am currently playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Not like the previous two, but epic nonetheless.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves beta - Thanks Wayne!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing Front Mission 3 lately, possibly because of the news that the next one is going to be third-person action. I love games with a lot of context behind the story, and the network function helps keep you up to speed, and also read up on a lot of miscellaneous stuff. The combat is tough though, I think I was only able to get two platinum awards. I'll just keep on though, because I was never able to finish it.

Comment

• After watching and having my Xbox "borrowed" for many of hours by my roommates and constant incoming house guests, I finally caved and I'm now playing Call of Duty World at War D:

Comment

Working...
                                X