No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im almost done with Wolfenstien 3D im on the 6th episode (the last episode) floor 2. The floors in this episode are HUGE its annoying hell since you have to find keys insted of just going for the exit like you do in the first episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Wait until you see how shitty everything is built in Silent Hill. How do axes break so easily? D;
      THAT pissed me off. XD Luckily I've dealt with it in both Dark Cloud games, so I think I can manage. =D

Comment

• I feel stupid after going through Drakengard and then playing Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2 in-between breaks on Drakengard.

I forgot how Drakengard changes during the game.

In the ending sequences Spoiler:
        , there's too much stuff that eventually manages to weird me out. Both Drag-On-Dragoon/Drakengard games are a couple of Cavia's somewhat strangest games.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Playing through Shadow Complex, its not bad, checkpointing is pretty awful though which has caused me to stop playing a few times.

Also playing Ridge Racer 6 *Yes im hell bent on actually 100% completing this game despite the irritatingly cheap AI*.

Finished Jak 3, moving onto Jak X Combat Racing but intend to play it fully without a memory card considering when I played it at uni it corrupted a good chunk of one of my memory cards and formatting it or deleting data couldn't remove the damage caused.

Comment

• Started and finished Dead Aim yesterday. Wow. That game is awesome. It plays a lot better than I expected and it's just extremely fun. Sure, the Morpheus Tyrant is alittle farfetched but the fights with him are excellent and the chase in the first fight made me all jumpy.

Actually, that's another thing. This game actually scared me several times. I wasn't expecting that.

But yeah, I love it a lot. I now want a Dead Aim scenario in Darkside Chronicles.

Comment

• I told you its a great game. It doesnt get the credit it deserves. The part i hated doing was going into the freezer where the machine gun is and before you leave all the zombies just get up. for some reason i was just expecting a few but not all of them. My only complaint about the game is Pluto (the fat blind tyrant) is a dumb boss fight and did nothing but make me laugh at his gargiling noises he makes when he runs and the game is WAY to short.

Comment

• Oh, I love that boss fight. I spent a few minutes thinking "HOW DO I DO THIS WITHOUT BEING RAPED" and then remember the Pistol w/silencer. That was a total Chekov's Gun moment.

Ah, the freezer and the shotgun. Great moment.
                Last edited by BadWolfX; 08-21-2009, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  I told you its a great game. It doesnt get the credit it deserves. The part i hated doing was going into the freezer where the machine gun is and before you leave all the zombies just get up. for some reason i was just expecting a few but not all of them.
                  Before I played through Dead Aim, I had played RE2 a bit earlier.

When I hit that part, the only thing registering in my mind was "Ah crap, not again (RE2). Here comes the shotgun! "

Currently playing Guilty Gear Judgement - GGXX #Reload mode, randomly fighting as Ky Kiske against Milla Rage on the hardest difficulty mode.
                  ... I wish there was a harder mode, even without using the EX character the fights are only lasting a couple of seconds and the AI just aren't hard enough.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-21-2009, 09:20 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I've played Dead Aim once with the guncon and I certainly remember being compelled to do it in one sitting. Perhaps I should pick it up now that I've got a PS2 again.

Comment

• Finished the Earth Temple on Wind waker not so long ago i'll be doing the Wind Temple soon.

Comment

• Ive been playing more of Uncharted again.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Playing through Resident Evil: Director's Cut.
                          I keep replaying the Jill Sandwich scene.

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich! "

... I'm getting slightly tired of RE1, but I'm just playing it as I need to capture footage and do a Let's Play Resident Evil: Director's Cut!
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-22-2009, 06:32 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Finished Bioshock!!! it's really good!! and now I'm playing Assassin's Creed (ONCE AGAINE! I have to beat this game, it's just to.... boring some times) and Bioshock on hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                              Found Silent Hill: Origins while my mom and I were going to rent movies. I just got done with the hospital and am lost looking for Lisa.

I like it so far, the only thing I'm really iffy with is how damn long it takes to kill things.

I am however amused, greatly amused, by some of the weapons you get. xD FEAR MY TOASTER!
                              Alright so I'm nowhere near done with this game. ><

But hey, I just reached a haunted theatre. Me and these things go way back, I'm gonna LOVE this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                                Alright so I'm nowhere near done with this game. ><

But hey, I just reached a haunted theatre. Me and these things go way back, I'm gonna LOVE this level.
                                Great.
                                Now I have to go and look for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence to play (The Ghostly Theatre is my favorite section in it).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X