No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just played the demo for Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Wow. I was never expecting the game to be that awesome. I want to buy it but I already have a backlog and way too many other games I want before it, so, this is probably gonna be a Christmas List'er.
    Last edited by Vector; 08-19-2009, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• still playing LBP and i made a RE2 level its short but its only part one

Theselfishgene played it and said it was ok but it needed danger so i made all the enemies electrified or on fire.

im working on PT.2 now but not much but since I just got the 100% all items trophy ill be spending more time creating it.

Comment

• I started playing Final Fantasy V again. I want to commit to this playthrough but I dunno what will happen.

Comment

• In anticipation for my softball League Championship game later, I am playing MLB 09 The Show.

Comment

• My brother plays 2K9, he's admittedly a fanboy of sorts. The game is pretty damn cheap as you've probably heard, besides the glitches the presentation is half-assed. There's this cheap weird-fonted display reading "HOME RUN" when you get a home run (who would've guessed?).

Comment

• Guardhouse, that shoddy presentation sounds hilarious.

I'm playing Haunting Ground again, and I'm thinking about playing Max Payne or Hitman...
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm playing (poorly) Marvel vs Capcom 2. I m not good at games in general, and the people online are whooping me soundly. It doesn't help that many of them are spamming fireballs, or constantly picking Cable & Sentinel & Iron Man on their rosters.

Ah well, I guess I can kiss those trophies for winning 50 & 100 scoreboard matches goodbye. I've actually won 5 matches so far (not sure how), but lost far more.

*Sigh*
                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-19-2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• I'm currently playing King of Fighters XII for PS3, and Resident Evil Archives for the Wii. I still have yet to even complete Remake, anyway.
                  Last edited by Wesker_101; 08-19-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Started replaying Drakengard, I forgot how slow it is in contrast to Drakengard 2.
                    I ended up playing Drakengard 2 and went through a couple of my favorite sections of the game.

Spoiler:

And then later on, there's Spoiler:

Pretty good hack 'n slash type RPG, another one I was playing Bujingai: Swordmaster again earlier and got stuck in a random spot. I have a feeling it's a glitch on my copy of Bujingai. I hate glitches that stop one from actually progressing through the game properly, regardless of everything I've done in the game - it's been impossible to move past this section and it's been done properly.
                    I wanted to finish the damn thing, and have a look at the unlockables...
                    Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-20-2009, 09:54 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I think I'm going to pick up the original Clock Tower for the SNES...

I never knew an old game like that could be so darn creepy. Seriously, it gets tense sometimes.

Comment

• Just got Dead Aim today, so I guess I'll be playing through that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          Just got Dead Aim today, so I guess I'll be playing through that.

great game. Enjoy it.

I took a break from LBP and im working on Wolfenstien 3D i only need to finish 2 more chapters then im done.

Comment

• I haven't played LBP in ages....and I really want to, but meh. Right now I'm flopping between Plants vs Zombies and Populous 3 (both on the PC), Devil Survivor (DS), and Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (PS3).
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Found Silent Hill: Origins while my mom and I were going to rent movies. I just got done with the hospital and am lost looking for Lisa.

I like it so far, the only thing I'm really iffy with is how damn long it takes to kill things.

I am however amused, greatly amused, by some of the weapons you get. xD FEAR MY TOASTER!

Comment

• Wait until you see how shitty everything is built in Silent Hill. How do axes break so easily? D;

Comment

Working...
                                X