Fan Made Resident Evil 5 Achievements/Trophies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    I liked the fact that you provided tips for each trophy.
    Thank you aris13. I found it clueless to telling people just to get them when there are certain rules and locations to achieve them.

Thanks

Nothing personal going on here.
    And if you felt threatened or offended then I apologize.

That message was clearly to the other people who think this is a waste or foolish.
    If they think it is so foolish then I will LOVE to see them achieve all 50 of mine!
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-04-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Hari, don't double (or triple, actually) post. If you have something to add, use the "edit" function. Keeps the forum neater and stops unnecessary posts.

To anyone who was confused as to the nature of this topic, I've edited the topic title and put a note in the OP that they are fan made achievements, and not actual achievements in the new DLC.

As for any pointless bickering, knock it off. There's no reason someone can't make a topic to discuss fan-made achievements and challenge others to do the same.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-04-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Some of those are a little impossible...

Comment

Little Impossible?

Trust me, they are INSANELY difficult, but non impossible. I have achieved all on my own and with some help from my nephew and best friend in certain co-op modes. Never judge one unless you have tried it more than 5 times. But I guarantee you, it's not easy but possible.

Comment

Working...
          X