X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!

Too hype for words!

Comment

• By the way, not really following media for this game much, but has that Resident Evil level been shown before? (The one in the Nathan Spencer gameplay video - w/lickers in glass cages and a tubed tyrant in the background)

Comment

• Yeah, it was first shown back at the San Diego Comic-Con.

Btw, Capcom said Doctor Doom and Wesker are going to team-up and try to destroy the world, along with many other villains. Sounds like the perfect team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wesker_101 View Post
          Yeah, it was first shown back at the San Diego Comic-Con.

Btw, Capcom said Doctor Doom and Wesker are going to team-up and try to destroy the world, along with many other villains. Sounds like the perfect team.
          Add Bison (Vega for our Japan friends) in there and we're pretty much screwed ... This is turning out to be a pretty promising game!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm really, really not a huge fan of fighting games but this is looking more and more like a day-one purchase for me. Lol'd pretty hard when I saw M.O.D.O.K., lol'd even harder when I saw the guys from Bionic Commando and Ghouls N Ghosts. This game looks like it's gonna be a blast.

Comment

• I never played Bionic Commando beyond the multiplayer demo so I don't know what the voice sounds like. So, Carn, is that Mike Patton still doing it or someone else?

BTW, never noticed it before, but I love the character specific pre-fight taunts. Iron Man's great with that "Only the arm, huh?" comment to Spencer.
              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 10-09-2010, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Oh Spencers here?

Nevermind.

Well wait. I'll still buy it just so I can beat the shit out of him.
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-09-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Some pics about original Mega Man and Jill Valentine for MvsC3?
                  Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 10-09-2010, 02:21 AM.
                  If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• ...what, no Jill fans going batshit insane over this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                      ...what, no Jill fans going batshit insane over this?
                      Give it time.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        Give it time.
                        Old Spice dude was at the IndeCade Awards: http://yfrog.com/j3bbvnj

But ok, I'll give it time.

Also, I'm a Hunter.
                        Last edited by BBboy20; 10-09-2010, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKei View Post
                          http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9059783

*Jill's pic*

Some pics about original Mega Man and Jill Valentine for MvsC3?
                          Nah, those are PSN/XBL MvC2 artworks. MvC3 artstyle is completely different.

Comment

• Damn the rooster is starting to get hot now! Hopefully Gambit is still in this, he was one of my characters I played back then. at Spencer's "get over here!" gesture
                            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-09-2010, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• If they were going to include Jill I'd have thought they use the Battlesuit outfit.

Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                              ...what, no Jill fans going batshit insane over this?

No, but the ones trying to start Jill drama are already here I see.
                              Last edited by Dracarys; 10-09-2010, 07:36 AM.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• If she was gonna be in the game, I see absolutely no reason why she'd be in her STARS attire. My money'd be on the Battlesuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X