Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake list

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

1/3rd of the casts will be new to mvc series

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      fake list

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

1/3rd of the casts will be new to mvc series
      From the supposedly "fake" list that A-J posted, I counted 12 characters that are new to the MvC franchise, and that number constitutes a third of the cast, if indeed the final number of characters is around 30-35.

And I actually believe that the roster could be legit, since Capcom has to have finalized the characters they wish to include. I believe this because in the demo, each playable character calls their partner by name for an assist. So I doubt that the VAs didn't already record their lines for all of the final roster.

Then again, I haven't seen all the various fake lists on the interwebz, so maybe I am more likely to believe in the one A-J posted.

Comment

Fake or not, I want Mike Haggar & Wesker on it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Comic Con Trailer reveals new characters. Dr. Doom, Super Skull, Chun Li and Trish

sigpic

Comment

Ow wow there's the umbrella lab from RE1 as a stage classic.

I doint think it was a shock that Chun Li was comeing back as for Trish nice wounder if Lady will be part of the game.
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 07-21-2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              Ow wow there's the umbrella lab from RE1 as a stage classic.
              Yes and there are some lickers and a tyrant in the backround.
              sigpic

Comment

Omg... That looks great! And it seems viewtiful Joe is confirmed too!

Comment

Ugh...Super-Skrull? That's really lame.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Yes and there are some lickers and a tyrant in the backround.
                    Seems more like a combination of the classic lab from the Spencer Mansion and the Tricell labs in the Kijuju area.

Comment

• New gameplay on the aforementioned RE stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2C-...yer_embedded#!

Super Skrull looks overpowered in this early build. He damages about 3/4 of Chun Li's health bar within the first 30 seconds, haha.

Still waiting to see Wesker, dammit...

And Drake, I mean Deadpool, is pretty hilarious. I guess his shtick is a funny-guy?
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-21-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Deadpool, from what I gather, is batshit insane. He speaks to himself and breaks the fourth wall quite a bit in his comic book appearances, explaining the "victory pose."

That stage is wonderful, as an RE fan I appreciate the hell out of its inclusion. Phew, thanks to Capcom actually making an effort this time around, the stages and their BGM actually fit the fighters. Good to hear Chun-Li's music again.
                        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 07-21-2010, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Interesting, checking the character's revealed so far in the trailers on the "fake" list:

Spoiler:

I'm no octopus, but I guess this list is quite accurate.
                          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-22-2010, 04:20 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• LOL
                            Amaterasu is not in the list

Marvel.com is the official site of Marvel Entertainment! Browse official Marvel movies, characters, comics, TV shows, videos, & more.

Last edited by xfactor; 07-21-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                              LOL
                              Amaterasu is not in the list
                              Damn, you're right about that. But Thor is.

Anyway...Amaterasu!!!!! Hallelujah! (Huge Okami fan if you couldn't tell.)
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-22-2010, 12:01 AM. Reason: grammar error

Comment

• O_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X