No announcement yet.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet. MvC2 Jill sucked. I like a good rushdown character so hopefully thats what her speed allows.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      Seth Killian discusses how Jill plays in MVC3
      Fastest character in the game? Faster than Deadpool or Spider-Man? EL OH EL. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Fastest character in the game? Faster than Deadpool or Spider-Man? EL OH EL. What a joke.
        Why? It isn't like the MvC series is entirely true to character traits.

Comment

• it seems new characters announcement will come soon

Comment

• Akuma was apparently leaked, aside from possible false screenshots that looked legit an artwork posted on shopto.net featured Akuma, is unlikely fake being there.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Akuma and taskmaster confirmed

Comment

• It's a shame they didn't bring back Mike Patton to voice Spencer.

I feel as though a large part of his character has been robbed with the exclusion of Patton's voice.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-17-2011, 03:55 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Akuma is an utter waste of a character.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    Akuma is an utter waste of a character.
                    Akuma's got enough differences from Ryu gameplay-wise and he's badass enough to earn a spot in there. But that's just me.

There are 2 more characters to be confirmed, and I'm sure we'll get Megaman, Frank, and every other who got cut via DLC.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Taskmaster is yet another disappointment for me, but I give them credit for trying to get a wide range of characters. IIRC, Deadpool ran into him quite a few times and they're a good guy-bad guy tandem that I tend to link together, which is interesting.

Comment

• I'm hoping for the Punisher.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          Akuma's got enough differences from Ryu gameplay-wise.

He really hasn't, not compared to a new gameplay style like other characters could bring, Bison, Cammy, Juri etc. With Akuma now included there isn't much point in playing Ryu, Akuma outdoes him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            He really hasn't, not compared to a new gameplay style like other characters could bring, Bison, Cammy, Juri etc. With Akuma now included there isn't much point in playing Ryu, Akuma outdoes him.
                            Well that I understand. I always choose Akuma over Ryu, but I can't imagine any VS Capcom fighting game without Mr. Hadoken. Don't get too disappointed, I'll bet we'll see some of those characters you mentioned as DLC.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I'm hoping for the Punisher.
                            That would be sweet. Also Blade could be an interesting choice.
                            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-18-2011, 01:43 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• A friend of mine who works at Gamestop gave me this.

Its pretty damn big and its that heavy paper. I also have a Killzone 3 poster (same size as the MVC3 one) and a smaller Dead Space 2 poster.

Can't wait till he gives me the MK and DA2 ones.

Comment

• We've not received any posters at my store yet, but we've already been told we're getting the metal box treament for our pre-orders in Norway it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X