No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade and Goro are officially confirmed now, a few pix have been leaked. Can't say the quality of the pix make them worth looking at.

A Quan chi pic seems to be circulating too, but I don't know. The quality of that pic is pretty bad too.

Hopefully some quality images will be available soon.

Comment

• I wan't at least a few characters to stay unannounced. I don't need every character and level leaking. Theres only 4 more months left (3 if you don't count this month).
      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-10-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Artworks and Renders
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightning View Post
          Seriously? No Liu Kang on this game? Despite the fact he is the mk main character?
          To be honest, an MK game without Liu Kang (in any form) is a refreshing change of pace. That's pretty much why I liked Deadly Alliance better than Armageddon and Deception.

As to the Kratos issue, my only problem with it is how ridiculously more powerful Kratos would be than all the other characters canonicly. Obviously that won't translate into gameplay, but still. Regardless, I don't see how his inclusion hurts anyone's game or should influence their decision of whether or not to but it.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Liu Kang is a klassic (hhurrrrr) so I do see him being in there and most likely if he is, he'll be one of the last ones announced.

Comment

• Multipost!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Mileena's Vignette.

Just in time too, because she's growing on me as a character lol.

Is it wrong to think her laugh and her little twirl she does at the beginning is kinda hot? I don't think so!

Comment

• I like how much more personality they've given her.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  Multipost!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Mileena's Vignette.

Just in time too, because she's growing on me as a character lol.

Is it wrong to think her laugh and her little twirl she does at the beginning is kinda hot? I don't think so!
                  All is fine as long as she keeps her facemask... Keeps the hotness not so freaky

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  I like how much more personality they've given her.
                  I think you're referring to personality as boobs right? LOL No, seriously. I agree, making her a little more sleazy and maniac fits her backstory. This game is in my most wanted list of 2011.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    All is fine as long as she keeps her facemask... Keeps the hotness not so freaky .
                    But thats how I like it
                    Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

I think you're referring to personality as boobs right? LOL No, seriously. I agree, making her a little more sleazy and maniac fits her backstory. This game is in my most wanted list of 2011
                    Yeah her boobs have gotten bigger (I'm not complaining) and her outfit leaves pretty much almost no room for imagination (once again I'm not complaining ). Her backstory of being the same race as Baraka is pretty cool. You figured when she has her mask on she is pretty much the same thing as Kitana.

Hell she wasn't even supposed to have those teeth. Ed decided to throw them in there. The teeth were just there for her fatality.

Mileena is so much better than Kitana.

Comment

• i was reading on GI and it said that Kratos is going to be in the game, that's sounds pretty sweet i think i'm still going to stick with my favorite character tho
                      SubZero FTW

-Ezekiel

Comment

But thats how I like it
                        This. LOL.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

Yeah her boobs have gotten bigger (I'm not complaining) and her outfit leaves pretty much almost no room for imagination (once again I'm not complaining ). Her backstory of being the same race as Baraka is pretty cool. You figured when she has her mask on she is pretty much the same thing as Kitana.

Hell she wasn't even supposed to have those teeth. Ed decided to throw them in there. The teeth were just there for her fatality.
                        Not complaining either, boobs are always welcome . I just find funny that her new personality came with an epic boob job (but MK females have always been busty... Sonya anyone?).
                        About the teeth, I guess this was to make the 3 ninja females different, since palette swap is no longer needed.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        Mileena is so much better than Kitana.
                        Agreed. I hate goody-two-shoes characters. Kitana and Liu Kang are SOOOO boring.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-15-2011, 03:54 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                          i was reading on GI and it said that Kratos is going to be in the game, that's sounds pretty sweet i think i'm still going to stick with my favorite character tho
                          SubZero FTW

-Ezekiel
                          You're about a month late.

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          This. LOL.

Not complaining either, boobs are always welcome . I just find funny that her new personality came with an epic boob job (but MK females have always been busty... Sonya anyone?).
                          About the teeth, I guess this was to make the 3 ninja females different, since palette swap is no longer needed.

Agreed. I hate goody-two-shoes characters. Kitana and Liu Kang are SOOOO boring.
                          Something about Kitana just isn't as cool. I just think shes underdeveloped. Shes a princess who found out shes adopted. Whoooo!

Comment

You're about a month late.

Something about Kitana just isn't as cool. I just think shes underdeveloped. Shes a princess who found out shes adopted. Whoooo!
                            yea i know i forgot about this site. thats still cool tho.

Comment

• Anyone on here getting it on PS3? I'd love to do a few matches with people on here.

Comment

Anyone on here getting it on PS3? I'd love to do a few matches with people on here.
                                I want to, if I get a PS3 by the release date.

Comment

Working...
                                X