Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I GOT SCAMMED BY GMANWILLIS... BEWARE !!! RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 FAKE SCAMMED !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I GOT SCAMMED BY GMANWILLIS... BEWARE !!! RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 FAKE SCAMMED !!

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED....

Ok were to start... So GManWillis on assembler , Garrett Brown from Texas with a gay looking bald picture of a dude Im guessing is him on facebook, and metalgearrex6 on aim (Im sure hes banned on the-horror already) is all the same person. He told me he had Resident Evil 1.5 (Resident evil 2 Prototype) already and he would trade it for some stuff that I had(METAL GEAR SOLID TWIN SNAKES BETA, MGS PILOT DISC & some other crap). So we do the trade and I get mine and its a password protected zip, but he would not give me the code at all. So after a week or so I get the code and no doubt its a fake file. I will up load the file soon enough maybe he has some more protection on it but I have no clue .Maybe someone can crack it not sure but its prob just crap. The files I sent him were def watermarked so no one try to get anything from him cuz first off hes prob lying about it unless he shows proof, then there ya go,But You have been warned. He also scammed ROBERT KENDO out of some stuff also, Robert posted it but not as detailed as mine is.

He wanted my stuff so bad, so he said he would send me the Resident Evil 1.5, at first, a week before its release from the TEAM!! If hes really on the TEAM they better kick his ass out of the TEAM for this type of crap!!

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:26:15 PM):
    it's worth the wait.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:26:19 PM):
    the default build sucks

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:26:50 PM):
    how about this, once a release date is set, I will give you the clean build a week before

The he goes and says all this (FUNNY STUFF LOL)
    BZORK & HIM ARE GOOD FRIENDS LOL & A WEEK BEFORE THAT HE WAS CALLING HIM A DICK SAYING HE HATTED HIM.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:40:11 PM):
    alright i'm gonna give some private info

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:40:14 PM):
    to YOU

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:40:44 PM):
    BZork and I are good friends. They are planning to release it in April.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:40:50 PM):
    So you'll be playing it in March.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:40:52 PM):
    However

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:40:58 PM):
    They may release it in March

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:41:21 PM):
    depends on when a certain team member gets back

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:41:26 PM):
    dude go read the 1.5 thread

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:41:29 PM):
    LOL theres proof there.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:41:34 PM):
    but anyways

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:41:41 PM):
    you can play it as soon as next month

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:41:43 PM):
    or March

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:42:02 PM):
    hopefully next month

Metal Gear Rex 6 (11:42:12 PM):
    what a Bloody Valentine's Day yeah?

THE HE GETS MAD CUZ I DONT WANT HIS GAY CRAP HE WAS TRYING TO PULL ON ME.
    THEN AFTER 30 MINS HE GETS BACK ON & SAYS THIS

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:37:30 AM):
    fuck
    Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:37:34 AM):
    alright ALRIGHT

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:37:37 AM):
    i'll do it.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:37:48 AM):
    jesus i'm way over my head.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:37:59 AM):
    i'll trade you the clean build for all your mgs stuff

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:38:02 AM):
    ALL MGS stuff

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:39:38 AM):
    dude seriously listen

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:39:42 AM):
    you can NOT leak

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:39:45 AM):
    NOT brag

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:39:53 AM):
    NOT send pics to even your closest friends.

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:40:01 AM):
    you burn it on a disc

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:40:07 AM):
    lock the digital files on a usb

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:40:11 AM):
    tuck it in your drawer

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:40:15 AM):
    and keep the disc in your ps1

Metal Gear Rex 6 (12:40:22 AM):
    Alright...

Im just trying to let everyone know that this dude is fake as all hell & if your not carefull he will try to scam you over! He also robbed me of 50. for a KV key for my xbox 360 after he new pnet was down and gone. Real shady dude do not I REPEAT DO NOT GET THE METAL GEAR SOLID BETAS FROM HIM THAT I SENT TO HIM, THEY ARE WATERMARKED SO THEY HAVE NOTHING THAT IS WORTH ANYTHING BETA WISE ON THEM.He first inboxed me on here around feb last year , So it was not even a year! This dude did me like this all along he was calling me his GREAT FRIEND LOL damn, lol...........
    Thank you for listening to me, if this does NOTHING but keep everyone informed then thats the best thing I can hope for.

THANK YOU EVERYONE
    Last edited by DyceGamez; 02-08-2013, 12:43 PM.
    sigpic
    See No Evil

See, I made up my mind long ago to not obsess over games that weren't meant to be played by the general public. But that's just me here.

But I guess this is a rather painful way to live and learn... heads-up, ppl.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

All my non-public release betas I get from a friend I know in real life. If I had to get themself I would never bother, sod trusting internet people. Sure most are decent but it only takes one.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Gotta watch out for those gay looking bald dudes, they're trouble.

Comment

File size of the RAR is apparently 565 mb. Sounds too big for an early proto to me.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

yes very true hes nothing but a rat basterd.

lol warthborne THANK YOU for that pic its perfect. lol
            sigpic
            See No Evil

Comment

It's nice for the heads up and all, but don't you think after what Robert_Kendo posted and the fact that GManWillis had no proof to show for 1.5 anyway, and the fact he had caused drama over the whole 1.5 debacle on Assembler AND the fact he scammed you out of a KV ring bells in your head that says stay away? It's like when he went on about having the 80% and 100%... did you really believe any of that? No offence, but it was clear here that he couldn't be trusted... Even I think it was Zombie_X said he scammed him with a PSX Development Console or w.e.

Comment

There are...stories...that he's scammed several people.

Let me put it to everyone this way. I have a very good idea of how he came by his information. It was not his own, personal copy of 1.5. Do not trade anything with the guy until you have utter and undeniable proof...preferably a physical meeting where you can sample the goods.

Comment

We didn't you make this topic on ASSEMBLER? He's trying to keep a reputation there.

Here we already know he's a dick, so it won't change much...
                  Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-23-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Would prefer if you didn't use "gay" as a defamatory comment ie. "gay looking bald pic" and "pulling gay crap on me" though.

Comment

...You traded your betas to get 1.5 a week or two before it's released by the "team"?

Seriously?

I think you deserve it, considering there's been numerous reports of GMAN being a scammer and being impatient.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gay, just like countless other words in the English language, has multiple meanings, it only means homosexual if the content of the sentence has any reference to the person/object's sexuality. The post, a few posts ago, wasn't talking about sex in anyway, so it's not about homosexuality. This oversenstitivity to words is making us weaker as a species, we cry about every little thing that is said. Whatever happened to being man (see what happens when we allow ourselves to be feminized? We lose our manhood by acting like females, it's not male nature to care about crap about things like the word Gay, yet we have been programmed by schools and our over-feminized society to behave socially like women instead of men and we cave in and accept it. Hence, weaker as a species.) lol Rant over
                        http://warmech.fantasyworldxd.co.uk <---My old site

Comment

Bollocks. Caring about discrimination isn't exclusive to women and saying that "being a man" is not caring about society, the issues within society etc is likening the male gender to a bunch of neanderthals. Which they aren't. You don't have to be talking about homosexuality to use the word "gay" in a derogatory fashion. Just like you don't have to be talking about black people specifically for people to find the word "nigger" offensive. Saying "That is so gay" talking in a negative context is an insinuation that 'gay' is bad, and perpetuates the idea that it is 'okay' for people to slag off gay people. Just like when people use the word "tranny" and "shemale" (just like Julie Birchill's lovely article in the Guardian), they tell society it is alright to be transphobic.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Check point five.

Slang: Often Disparaging and Offensive . awkward, stupid, or bad; lame: This game is really gay.
                          This is nothing against you personally, but that post you just made was completely idiotic and very closed-minded.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

That's what happens when you don't verify someone or give them even a basic background check before giving them shit.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              Bollocks. Caring about discrimination isn't exclusive to women and saying that "being a man" is not caring about society, the issues within society etc is likening the male gender to a bunch of neanderthals. Which they aren't. You don't have to be talking about homosexuality to use the word "gay" in a derogatory fashion. Just like you don't have to be talking about black people specifically for people to find the word "nigger" offensive. Saying "That is so gay" talking in a negative context is an insinuation that 'gay' is bad, and perpetuates the idea that it is 'okay' for people to slag off gay people. Just like when people use the word "tranny" and "shemale" (just like Julie Birchill's lovely article in the Guardian), they tell society it is alright to be transphobic.
                              Would have been better if didn't start the post with 'bollocks', I'm sure are men out there that take offense to having half their manhood talked of in such a defamatory way. Who cares for context.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                              X