Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect a remake in 3 years.

Comment

• Recently saw Alfred Hitchcock's 'Rebecca'. Granted, it was just for my media class, but it was still an excellent film. Honestly, the twist that was thrown at me is something I should have expected, but still blew me away when I saw it. I actually had a lot of fun watching this film.

Comment

• I just watched I Love You, Man. I love this movie. One of my favorites now. Paul Rudd is fucking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Expect a remake in 3 years.
          A reboot is a possibility, it seems that every movie frachise is doing it.
          Last edited by aris13; 02-21-2010, 06:48 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Invictus
            Nice, it is good

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              I just watched I Love You, Man. I love this movie. One of my favorites now. Paul Rudd is fucking great.
              Totes-magotes!

Comment

• I just re-watched the Feast Trilogy. Ha, funny how the series progressed from the first one. The first was really dark humour and such, and then the sequels were just plain slapstick you-shouldn't-expect-anything kind of humour. Too bad Honey Pie met her demise in the third movie, I really liked her. Who knows, if they make a fourth, she'll probably be alive! Who knows what's going to happen?

And to anybody who has seen these movies, can somebody explain to me why that car flew out of nowhere from the sky in the second movie? I'm assuming it was the robot from the end of the third, but it just came out of nowhere and landed in the street... huh...

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  I just watched I Love You, Man. I love this movie. One of my favorites now. Paul Rudd is fucking great.
                  I'll bet they decided to do a movie starring Segel and Rudd after their scenes in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Some funny shit came from the Kunu scenes.

I'm wondering about Jonah Hill in another starring role, Get Him to the Greek seems like a good premise and Russel Brand rarely fails. I wouldn't mind seeing it at all.

Comment

• Day of Wrath. Got this movie for only 1,99 and i have to say it was entertaining.

Ruy de Mendoza (Christopher Lambert), a rugged yet honest sheriff of a 16th century Spanish provincial city, discovers a series of brutal and perplexing murders of high-ranking nobles. These prominent people and their bodyguards are slaughtered with unusual violence, large letters are gruesomely carved on their chest with a knife. Before Mendoza can confirm with the widows the identity of the victims, the butchered bodies vanish without a trace and the crime scenes are cleaned spotless.

As the murders continue, so does Ruy's fierce determination to unearth the truth. Following the clues he finds on the victims' bodies, including a suspicious old scroll with a list o f puzzling names and a set of old rusty keys wrapped in precious velvet, Ruy seeks in the victims' past for the keys to this baffling mystery. But as he gets deeper into this mystery, things start getting dangerous.
                    Last edited by cerberes; 02-21-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Shutter Island was better than I expected, and the trailer reveals NOTHING luckily.

Comment

• The Crying Game

Neil Jordan's finest hour.

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                        Shutter Island was better than I expected, and the trailer reveals NOTHING luckily.
                        That's funny because my girlfriend told me that she got the plot twist from the trailer.
                        Last edited by aris13; 03-07-2010, 05:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Coco Avant Chanel

I really expected this to be a girly/fashionista movie (Chanel, and all that shit), but it wasn't. Though it wasn't the greatest movie all around, it had some really great scenes (particularly the end when Gabrielle walks towards the site of a crash, and the way her face slowly changes emotion is just so damn heartbreaking).

Comment

• A second Coco Chanel movie was released this year if you're interested.
                            sigpic

Comment

• ^Oh, haha, looks interesting. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                That's funny because my girlfriend told me that she got the plot twist from the trailer.
                                Really? XD Maybe I'm just kinda dumb then. ._. D=

Went to see Alice in Wonderland, in costume, with a bunch of friends...hey, our costumes got us to the front of the line for seats. xD

As for the movie...It, just like Avatar, bugs me more as I think about it more. I liked them both just fine in the moment but as I think about them more with my 'critic' side...Anyway, um...It ended up being a Narnia/LotR ripoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X