No announcement yet.

Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally watched cloverfield wanting to see what all the hype was about, liked the film thought it was a bit short, watched Rambo 4 after watching it i was like not too bad but kinda sick and total over the top violence, alot more violent than the first 3 imo.

Comment

I went into Rambo 4 expecting a good story like Rambo 1. All I got was mindless action. Quite disappointing. I wish he sent the character off the way he introduced him, with an actual story and not just random death.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        I went into Rambo 4 expecting a good story like Rambo 1. All I got was mindless action. Quite disappointing. I wish he sent the character off the way he introduced him, with an actual story and not just random death.
        gotta agree with you there Dot it was just mindless action and to think there's going to be a 5th one now >.<

Comment

I saw Rambo 4 yesterday, it was way too short but I liked it. The action scenes reminded me of stuff I've only read about it in books. Good to see things have progressed since Commando's one shot and fall over lol. Let off some steam Bennett! And yeah life is like that Dot, random death...

Comment

i liked cloverfield too but i didn't understand how tha girl had that thing lodged in her neck she was fine after a while :/ and when the helicopter crashed they were ok back there

Comment

If you haven't seen the movie :

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Project Omega; 07-02-2008, 09:39 AM.

Comment

lol i was kinda creeped out because that's how manhattan life is. but i don't think the statue of lib's head would fly off that far since it's on jersey shores

(statue of liberty does not belong to NY anymore, that's why we had to get rid of our license plates a few years ago and replace it with the empire state for anyone who didn't know)

since the monster was in manhattan it's not like he stretched really far to get statue of liberty and throw it down there : / distance-wise i don't see it happening. with that said i want to go to statue of lib next week

Comment

It may have carried it with him and then flung it as he was approaching...

Comment

sounds like he just had a piece of paper and decided to litter when he walked a few blocks

Comment

• XD littering mosnter!!

i saw the first ten minutes of the new degeneration movie, its got the horror everyone wants, dont ask how i got it =.=
                      sigpic

Comment

• ...you mean you got to see the first ten minutes of RE Degeneration? Yeah. You're gonna have to back that one up somehow or, really, you've just made yourself look like an idiot.

Comment

• Saw Diary of the dead a few days ago, thought it was a good zombie movie anyone else seen this yet?

Comment

• Recently watched The Crow the other night. I've seen it a handful of times now but still. Great movie.

Comment

• I saw The Crow the other night too, it was on Sky Digital at about 12am or something. Then I changed it to Robocop lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                                Saw Diary of the dead a few days ago, thought it was a good zombie movie anyone else seen this yet?
                                Got it the other day on Blu-Ray.

Thought it was pretty good, thats despite reading some 'Awful' reviews I saw.

But then again I always like Romero's zombie movies anyway.
                                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X