X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropic Thunder, it was alright
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Jacob's Ladder... Pardon my language, but... Mindfuck central. Definitely a must see.

Comment

• Jacob's Ladder is a very interesting movie, definitely recommendable.
        Last edited by Trent; 11-03-2008, 04:31 PM.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• i just saw hte locker.

this is the most blatant ringu/grudge clone i have ever seen

Comment

• I just turned off "You Dont Mess With The Zohan" about 20 minutes in.

Comment

• watch-movies.net! I've seen everything!

Comment

• Wow, I just saw Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull. Wow. WOW. What a fuckin' disaster.

Wow...I liked the first 3, but this one...wow. Horrendous.

Comment

• Yeah, that Crystal Skull was bullshit.

I also didn't get through the whole Zohan bullshit.

Comment

• I don't watch many movies anymore. After I moved back to the U.S., I went to see Indiana Jones 4, and suffice to say - it sucked. The only other films I saw this summer were "Tropic Thunder" (meh...I laughed a few times but I probably will never want to see it again) and "Iron Man" (not enough action).

I'm actually anxious to see "Role Models." Now that looks hilarious.
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-04-2008, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• i just saw a bunch of movies, been buying a few lately, mostly a bunch of zombie movies, but yea

asimilation transfusion
                      feast
                      dawn of the dead
                      land of the dead

the doctor and the devils (very good plot)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just watched the Silent Hill movie. It was a fairly good film, 7/10 from me. I thought the ending was a bit sad, how Rose and Sharon/Alessa could not see Christopher any more and vice versa. I guess Silent Hill never leaves you once you go there. However, the fact that the front door was open leaves me wondering if they will/are slowly return/ing to the real world.

I'm still chipping away at the first game ;)

I actually didn't really understand the plot of the SH movie towards the end though. Can someone clear it up for me? Did Alessa break into two beings, Sharon (good incarnation) and Alessa (bad incarnation)? And why did those church people want to burn her? Did it have something to do with the fact that Alessa never "had" a father?
                        Last edited by Helegad; 11-23-2008, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Death Race 7/10. It's nothing more than an enjoyable - ridiculously macho B-movie, but it's Anderson's best movie since the underrated Event Horizon and Mortal Kombat.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I went to see Pride and Glory, because I think Edward Norton is a terrific actor. As for the movie itself, I was expecting to see an average cop drama. I was pleasantly surprised.

I could not believe how powerful this movie was. Of course, Edward Norton and Jon Voight performed very well, which is to be expected. What I didn’t expect was that every single actor in the entire movie would perform just as well. From what I’ve seen, Colin Farrell is a pretty decent actor. But I was not expecting a performance like that. He surprised me the most. But as I’ve said, every actor performed phenomenally. The dialogue was packed, bursting with emotion. Anger, sadness, affection, everything was delivered to its fullest.

The plot was very well done. It started as a pretty straight forward killer chase, but it grew into something much deeper. Of course, the plot itself involves crooked cops, drug dealers, the usual. But it is extremely well written and delivered. There are no mysteries, instead the movie revolves around the problems themselves and how they are solved. You get to caring about the characters, good and bad, and by the end, you feel sorry for them either way. I did not expect this movie to draw me to tears, but it did.

Pride and Glory is a terrific cop drama that did not get the advertising it deserved. Unfortunately, so far it seems like it’s going to fly under the radar, but to those who are reading this, I very much recommend you see this movie.

Comment

• I just saw Crash for the first time. Wasn't bad, wasn't as great as it was talked up to be. Thought-provoking and controversial, though, I'll give it that.

Comment

• I saw Quarantine on saterday the film was good there alot of moment when you screm I ened up som time sticking my head in my popcorn box but yeah when the film finished I was shacken I give it 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X