Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
    I think the creators got him purposefully to trick people into watching it so we would think it was a sequel to the Dawn of the Dead remake. That movie was actually watchable and created tension.
    Truth be told, the Dawn of the Dead remake was actually pretty good. I enjoyed watching it, and it didn't feel like it was a cheap remake. Felt like a lot of genuine effort and thought had gone into it, even with unfamilar actors. Save for Mr. Rhames.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I just watched Wanted. Awesomely cool movie!

... but the part when the assassins are all in a circle and Fox fires that curved bullet... too predictable

Comment

• I would have liked to see some "Revolver Ocelot Ricochet Gunplay" in the mix.

Comment

• Some of the stunts in the movie were pretty stupid, what with the car hitting the gutter, flying over the roadblock, landing on the bus, then driving off. Stupidness, but coolness

I rented Alone In The Dark for tonight. Uwe Boll crap-fest, here we come!

Comment

• The Mummy 3, and i didn't like it,too many unnecessary "funny" parts. And i didn't like the new Evelyn =\

Comment

• Having watched it 3 times already, this news comes as a nice little surprise (I didn't want to clutter the board with another topic):

The Best of the New DVD Releases of 2019 July 7, 2022 People just love movies. They are one of society’s favorite forms of entertainment and a great way to experience a story. Documentaries can be instrumental in the spread of new ideas or concepts. Hit movies such as Star Wars or The Godfather can […]

That third LE is mine.

Comment

• I actually saw this movie again the other night and most say it great. I don't know how they are going to top it.

Comment

• I rewatched RoboCop again. Never gets old.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• When's the new one out?
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• If rumours are to be believed, 2010.

Delta City is here, folks.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-30-2008, 04:19 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Is RoboCop particuarly gory as in "head mutilation" (people getting shot in the head with a shotgun, etc.)?

Comment

• Yes.

We love you, Paul Verhoeven.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-30-2008, 08:50 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I just watched Gone Baby Gone. Awesome movie, 10/10 for me.

Spoiler:

Comment

• I am torn about that movie's ending Helegad:

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X