I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    Started wearing contacts today. Still having a little trouble putting them on and taking them off, but otherwise they're awesome. Goodbye glasses, hello little circular plastic sheet thingies.
    If the optometrist told you to put 'em in by holding one hand over your head pulling up your eyelid and that sorta rubbish, then don't do it. It's more trouble than it's worth. I just open my eyes wide and pull down the bottom eyelid with one hand while putting the contact in with the other

Comment

• I'm happy that the new Crytech 3 engine is coming out!! Whoo Hoo!!

Comment

• getting a tattoo soon! YAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          If the optometrist told you to put 'em in by holding one hand over your head pulling up your eyelid and that sorta rubbish, then don't do it. It's more trouble than it's worth. I just open my eyes wide and pull down the bottom eyelid with one hand while putting the contact in with the other
          Eyelashes kinda get in the way, so I have to pull them up anyway. :/
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• finally my Wii has some uses!

Comment

• I'm happy because my Ramallah album arrived yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                getting a tattoo soon! YAY!
                Whatcha getting? I was thinking about getting "Itchy Tasty" or Resident Evil Master myself lol.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• you know those tattoos where it looks like the persons skin is ripped open and you see the US flag underneath?
                  i want that but insted of the US flag i want reptile scales insted. my dad said that if you get a tattoo it must have a meaning behind it.
                  well i love reptiles (snakes,frogs,turtles,alligators ect ect, but i love my kitty more )
                  i grew up around reptiles and cats my whole life.

Comment

• That sounds pretty awesome man. It would also be cool to have an umbrella logo under the torn flesh lol.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      That sounds pretty awesome man. It would also be cool to have an umbrella logo under the torn flesh lol.

yha it would but eh. for a RE tattoo i want a big eye on my right arm (near the shoulder where birkins big eye was)
                      that was my original idea but i decided not to get it for my first.

Comment

• i'm happy that my allergies cleared up and my eyes finally stop burning lol which means I can finally get back on the court, 2 days without basketball is like grrrr lol

Comment

• Just took my last final. I'm almost out of this dump of a depressing, dying city.

Comment

• awesome, what class was it for?

Comment

• I played a ranked RE5 match for the first time... and I won!

It was Team Slayers on the Prison (dunno why, but I love the Prison) with me being BSAA Chris (dunno how, but he's my best character) and my partner being Clubbin' Sheva against Midnight and S.T.A.R.S. Wesker. We won 109,450 to 54,600. It was great fun.
                              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-30-2009, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• those guys didnt no wtf they were doing thing cuz the weskers are 1000x better than BSAA Chris and Clubbin' Sheva.

Comment

Working...
                                X