No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not when you play like we did. For being so flippin' big, Chris moves like a ninja. They were busy killing the Executioner, so we sat back and let them hurt him a lot, then ran up behind them and gunned them down, then killed the Executioner and three Big Man Majini that had come up. It was beautiful, and it happened more than once. XD

On top of that, they were running around killing stuff while we stayed in the central area and got a continuous flow of majini. We had a 29 top combo, I believe... they had 15.

And of course, I killed the chicken.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-30-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• finally got all SS ranks in mercs PA

Clubbin' Sheva and BSAA Jill were the hardest but i still past it

Comment

• Since I was one of the first five thousand members to subscribe to the LittleBigPlanet channel on YouTube, I'll be sent my very own woolen sackboy courtesy of the friendly chaps over at Media Molecule. Least I hope so, I know I was amongst the 5000 and I did send them my name and address.

Fingers crossed! I'll need a sackboy to go on resupply missions to the local Tesco Express for cheap Lucozade and Mikado.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• lucky bastered, i would have done it but you said if was for the UK only so i didnt bother

Comment

• Moving out tomorrow...

Flying home for summer on Sunday.

Comment

• awesome.

well im pretty happy right now. my green gas for my MK.23 SOCOM came in today and im supposed to be going
              to a airsoft game tomarrow as well. i cant wait to shoot my new JinPeng FAMAS (i got me a MGS1 set up lol)

Comment

• I'm happy because there's only one more day until Monday.

Comment

• WHHOOOO! hell yes! my team won 4 out of 6 matches today. i had a blast, if my friend will let me barrow his camera i will post some pics.

Comment

• Yay! My mom franchised (bought, basically) a 7-Eleven on Michigan State University campus (where the money is ) about 8 months ago. My dad's a good friend of all the bosses since he's worked there for about 5 years now, and now he's the person who franchises stores. XD So my mom gets a bunch of promo stuff for Slurpee flavors with movie tie-ins. My uncle, a comic geek (in a good way), usually gets all the stuff because I can usually live without it. But I got a surprise today.

We come home and I go in my room to find a life-size stand-up Terminator cardboard poster staring me in the face. On top of that, there were four holographic cups (the ones that change the picture when you move them), and four metal Slurpee straws. Each one has a small figurine on it that you can detach and put on a stand that comes with it! Terminator 2 is my all-time favorite movie, and so my parents knew that I would be ecstatic. Which I was!

Mandatory pics:

Sorry for the lame quality, it's my cell phone I took the images on.
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 05-02-2009, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• thats awesome, the 7-11 here doesnt have that one, we have the wolverine one.

i want blockbusters cutout of Fallout 3, i asked for it and they said they would hold it for me and i went in there a month ago and they said they wernt gettng rid of it.
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-02-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• hey soz i didnt look to see if there is a bday thread cus im late for college as it is lol neways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! lol soz first driving lesson today and then tomoz im oing thorpe park ha what a great couple of days

Comment

• happy birthday dude , i am also happy because i will be getting my university coursework grades back over the next couple of days fingers crossed i get into the 3rd year of games design.

Comment

• happy birthday man

I'm happy but it's like a hyped happy as in, it might not be there lol

well they announced the MVP candidates for our league and I'm one of them, so I'm definately keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• some red head chick was hitting on me today. Shes pretty good looking, a little short but hey shes still good looking and hell shes attracted to me.

Comment

• I'm happy because I got a lot of sleep today (FIVE HOURS! YAY!)!

Comment

Working...
                                X