No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following on from my last post, This weekend I attended Manifest 2010 (Melbourne Anime Festival), and as always you stumble apon some RE fans, this photo made me laugh, Chris and Wesker friends?? The detail on their uniforms was amazing, I should of taken a photo of the backs.

Also there was an awesome Clair Redfield, but I was to shy to ask her for a photo

All in all it was a great weekend. Cheers.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Its all about the boobies....they're like pillows I assume, I don't like ass considering that girls with nice boobs can also have chunky asses
      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• I'm extremely happy today, because my favourite TNA Knockout, Christy Hemme, HAS FINALLY GOT HER VERY OWN OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!

In case you're wondering, Lisa Marie Varon (Tara/Spoiler:
        ) has indeed confirmed it to be legit.

This has made my day! I'm also following her as of now too, obviously.

Comment

• Im happy for a fewreasons.

The first reason is that my Ipod Touch appears to have survived a ride in the washing machine! (Apple makes some touch tech) whcih I was really pleased about.

Another piece of good news is that I managed to get a room at Hertfordshire University despite applying last minute!

and lastly I can finally start editing the footage I shot of the unsigned beat competition that my company held in my home town.

Its been a good week so far (touch wood) and its going to get better on friday as im going to another 18th. Time for me to get bladdered!
          Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 08-24-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy because the official fansite of Christy Hemme (c-hemme.org) has got itself a new layout and a new subsite added to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
              Following on from my last post, This weekend I attended Manifest 2010 (Melbourne Anime Festival), and as always you stumble apon some RE fans, this photo made me laugh, Chris and Wesker friends?? The detail on their uniforms was amazing, I should of taken a photo of the backs.

Also there was an awesome Clair Redfield, but I was to shy to ask her for a photo

All in all it was a great weekend. Cheers.
              Nice. Try to find some Capcom related cosplayers if you can. I went to Anime Expo here in LA and there were some very cool Street Fighter/RE/Megaman cosplayers.

There was a really amazing Felicia cosplayer there. Beautiful girl and costume. Too bad I couldn't take a pic because I was waiting in line.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm happy as I got a reply from Demento/Haunting Ground's Debilitas VA who confirmed it was him doing the work in the cutscenes, footage I linked him to as there were two people credited but it was unknown as to who had done what exactly.

I honestly wasn't expecting to get a reply back so bloody quickly!

As Big Kev would say, I'm excited.

And Donni, next time you spot a good one just go and ask - it's cool as most of the time they're happy to have photos. I pointed out and had Smiley go after an Android 18 cosplayer I spotted at Supernova - Sydney. XD

Or hell, the awesome Kefka we saw.
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-26-2010, 12:27 PM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                  I'm happy as I got a reply from Demento/Haunting Ground's Debilitas VA who confirmed it was him doing the work in the cutscenes, footage I linked him to as there were two people credited but it was unknown as to who had done what exactly.

I honestly wasn't expecting to get a reply back so bloody quickly!

As Big Kev would say, I'm excited.

And Donni, next time you spot a good one just go and ask - it's cool as most of the time they're happy to have photos. I pointed out and had Smiley go after an Android 18 cosplayer I spotted at Supernova - Sydney. XD

Or hell, the awesome Kefka we saw.
                  I was more shy coz she was a girl, and playing Claire so that was double hard for me

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    I was more shy coz she was a girl, and playing Claire so that was double hard for me
                    Well, you shouldn't be shy - most cosplayers' aren't and the majority of them don't mind people randomly chatting with them or asking for photos.

So next time, don't be shy about it with that in mind as it's all for the sake of fun essentially.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Finally beack rom Ibiza! what a holiday, it really was just incredible. We met so many amazing people out there it was insane People are just a lot more talkative and laid back out there (although to be honest I did see one fight) and the whole place had such a good atmosphere. We even got to spend a couple of extra days out there because our flight was cancelled due to a strike going on in France.
                      All in all this was with out doubt the bestbholiday ive ever been on

Comment

• A Perfect Circle will play Phoenix (Marquee Theatre), Los Angeles (Avalon), Seattle (Showbox at The Market), San Francisco (The Fillmore) and Las Vegas (The Pearl) this fall. Each of the three-night stops will feature one of A Perfect Circle’s albums in its entirety (Mer de Noms, Thirteenth Step and eMOTIVe). Las Vegas (The Pearl) will be a two-night outing (Mer de Noms and Thirteenth Step).

Dates and ticket on-sale information to you shortly.

A Perfect Circle performs on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Oct. 27.

I just shat myself...Looks like I'm going on a road trip.

Comment

• My birthday is coming up tommorrow. Even though I'm doing nothing special on that day, I know that a day after my birthday (which is also the last day of Term 3 at LaTrobe Lifeskills before I go on a two-week holiday), I'll be going to the Rod Laver arena to see Metallica perform live. I consider this as a late-birthday present. Not a bad way to start off the holidays.

Comment

• I'm happy because it's my birthday today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                              I'm happy because it's my birthday today.
                              Happy Birthday dude.

Anyways I'm happy as of Saturday I have 4 freaking weeks of from work. So many games to play and finnish.

Comment

• I'm getting a boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X