No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a Comic-Con themed birthday party. And it. Was. AWESOME. People I could really be myself around, dress up like a dork, and I didn't feel like an outcast. (Even though I knew nearly no one there.) I feel like more of an outcast among my other 'friends', who only seem to bug the shit out of my these days.

This party, this atmosphere, just what I needed to let me know, I'm not alone.

Comment

• I'm happy that I graduated two days ago.

Comment

• Touchdown Jesus, a statue outside of a church in Ohio, was struck by lightning and burned down last night. That makes me laugh. Maybe next time, those damn Christians will follow the commandments! XD
        In honor of that though, let's have some Big Butter Jesus.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I just finished High School today.

Comment

• Not so happy about the drunk a-holes on the streets ruining the mood, though.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Miyavi. In Portland. Last night.

Too AWESOMELY EPICCCC!

Comment

• I'm happy for getting a complete xbox 360 HD-DVD player for only $40AUD! I don't care that it failed, its still great in my eyes.

Comment

• Milla Jovovich tweeted me back on Twitter.
                  I can die happy now.

Comment

• ^^^ Congrats. Milla is my fave model/actress.

Might not seem like much but I'm happy because I de-iced my fridge.

I found some mystery meat/food inside the damn thing.
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 06-23-2010, 12:59 AM.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Woo. 2-1 for my second year. Highest grade was in Game Production, an 84. I live for another year xD.

Comment

• Found a stray kitten today while taking out the garbage. Being the animal lover I am, I had to take him in. No one around my area has lost one, so I'm probably going keep him. This has pissed off the cat I already own to no end.

Comment

• Found a stray kitten today while taking out the garbage. Being the animal lover I am, I had to take him in. No one around my area has lost one, so I'm probably going keep him. This has pissed off the cat I already own to no end.
                          Aww. My Cat, who used to be one of two, disliked it when I brought home a replacement for the one that died. (several months after). How young?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                            Aww. My Cat, who used to be one of two, disliked it when I brought home a replacement for the one that died. (several months after). How young?
                            I can't really tell. He looks rather young, though. I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow to have him checked out.

Comment

• It's almost 1am and time for a night snack!

Spoiler:

Comment

• My 4 kg of strawberries trumps your "snack". Plus, I get to experience "bleeding anus syndrome" in the morning.

2:0

Comment

Working...
                                X