No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money in total have you think You've spent on PS3's?

Comment

• Great that it is a snow day and work is closed (school) so I got the day off, with Friday already booked. It's a nice small week holiday before I am off to Egypt to see my parents in a week! Good times for December! (even if it's an expensive one for buying presents =( )
      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-02-2010, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        How much money in total have you think You've spent on PS3's?
        Alot..

Each 60GB were launch ones at $999AUD each you can still see the yellow price sticker on one.

Comment

• I'm happy as I just got a job! Fucking finally, LMFAO.

Won't be long now before I can save up and spend some time with my partner now!
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            You're happy because you've signed into PSN?
            Pretty much, yeah. ... Sorry about the delay in responding nemesiswontdie.

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
            I'm happy as I just got a job! Fucking finally, LMFAO.

Won't be long now before I can save up and spend some time with my partner now!
            Congratulations Enetirnel.

Comment

• Thank God my flu is almost over - just now only having a mild sore throat - and I'm ready to go to Egypt tomorow morning. It's going to be great I tell you; seeing my parents over there (not seen them over in a year) and enjoying their company, while doing esome great activities is going to make my week before christmas. I'm just happy more than anything to spend time and catch up with my mum most of all things though to be honest. I deserve some r and r after all the big tasks that I've aclompished at work this year (160 computers all setup and imaged from scratch, then set across the server and moved across the school rooms in less than a week feels good man) has all paid off

sharm el sheikh here I come!
              (the above picture is related to those recent shark attacks that has occured out of the blue, considering I was going to go scuba diving across the shore and explore the coral and other areas of the surounding ocean . Let's hope it's all clear when I'm over there!)
              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-11-2010, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• For some ungodly reason, I haven't been here in a while.

And, I guess I'm happy to look around again?

Comment

• Having a great time in Egypt so far; the swimming pool today at the oriental hotel near the apartment (got a pass since the apartments and land here is from the same company they have on all the hotels over here) is amazing. A heated pool with some of the best archetecture I have seen in the area. I've got some great pictures so far and planning to take more tomorow when I am on the rhinos (desert vechiles) as I be driving across the near deserts here for a great spin. Still got so much stuff to do but time is going quick over here. Thought I share my joy in the sun as I am laying in the apartment for the hour before going out

Comment

• Got my Trouble Maker print in today from Rob Sheridan. #50 out of 50. Last one ever printed. FUCK YEAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                      Having a great time in Egypt so far; the swimming pool today at the oriental hotel near the apartment (got a pass since the apartments and land here is from the same company they have on all the hotels over here) is amazing. A heated pool with some of the best archetecture I have seen in the area. I've got some great pictures so far and planning to take more tomorow when I am on the rhinos (desert vechiles) as I be driving across the near deserts here for a great spin. Still got so much stuff to do but time is going quick over here. Thought I share my joy in the sun as I am laying in the apartment for the hour before going out

I'm very glad to hear you're having a great time, can't wait to see the photos, how lovely to have a heated pool in lovely hot Egypt getting a break from the crappy British weather I hope you enjoy the quad bikes tomorrow. xxx
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-15-2010, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Just bought some mulled wine and that alone is reason enough to be happy. Delicious!

Also looking forward to this Christmas, which I'll be spending with my brother and his family, his wife's family and my baby nephew Hugo.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Have fun on that one John. :3
                          I can't wait till Christmas. <3
                          Get to see all of my family again.

Comment

• OMG OMG! I come home from work to meet our new family member!!

MAX

Best xmas gift ever!! Thank you dad!!!

I am so happy right now, he is beautiful!!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by DONNIemo; 12-16-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Got my Troublemaker print framed, last day of school and getting a new $150 headset today since my Trittons broke when I got home from Tron.

2 more hours and I'll be very happy for a 2 and a half weeks of no school.

Comment

• Just got in from the mail the third Dragonball Z Kai blu ray set. Woo-ho! Can't wait to go through this in all it's uncut english dub glory!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X