I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    i stopped watching Lost after i realised it sucked when the island sank a while ago. So what happened now? The island got obducted by aliens that live under the sea in another dimension?
    Spoiler:

and that's about how it ends.
    Last edited by A-J; 05-16-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• haha this strange in a good way, on my way home today this cute girl kept staring at me, then she tripped, next thing I know I helped her up and now she's Katie, I'm always happy to meet new people but man was that the weirdest way, turns out we have a lot in common lol

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
        Spoiler:

and that's about how it ends.
        WOW, and i thought Lost's plot was weird before season 5. Spoiler:

Comment

WOW, and i thought Lost's plot was weird before season 5. Spoiler:
          Oh, that's because Spoiler:
          ... ok, I'm really sorry, now that I read this, you should just watch the episodes

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
            Oh, that's because Spoiler:
            ... ok, I'm really sorry, now that I read this, you should just watch the episodes
            Yeah i should, i watched up until season 4, but the TV station that shows it here didn't advertise when season 5 was starting and decided to put it on at 11 PM and i missed it cause i had no idea it was on. but thanks for explaining it.

Comment

Yeah i should, i watched up until season 4, but the TV station that shows it here didn't advertise when season 5 was starting and decided to put it on at 11 PM and i missed it cause i had no idea it was on. but thanks for explaining it.
              No problem, same thing hapened to me, I watched the fourth season on AXN and never heard when the 5th season started, but I got to watch it anyway

Comment

• I'm happy because I'm going to see... FUCKING METALLICA!!!

And the best... for free! A cousin invited me to see them, in two shows!!!

Family rocks.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I would kill to hear Enter The Sandman and Nothing Else Matters live.
                  sigpic

Comment

• im happy cause my mommy dropped off $50 for my NIN concert

i now have money to spend cause i already had money for the NIN concert

Comment

• I am pleased that I've got an interview for another IT job posting in the council, being more money (19k+ bitches) and they are looking forward to seeing me. The best part of it all, it's a internal review and only I am listed for the interview. Score!

Comment

• I'm happy because I just came out to my Mum and it went pretty damn well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          I'm happy because I just came out to my Mum and it went pretty damn well.
                          congrats

I'm happy cause I just sawthe Sherlock Holmes trailer wich I have been waiting for a loooong time now, and it's... ok, I guess... though... where is Sherlocks hat???!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                            I'm happy because I just came out to my Mum and it went pretty damn well.

awesome dude , im glad it went well

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                              where is Sherlocks hat???!!
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                Spoiler:

that hat, I know it's stupid, but I wanted him to have it, at least in one scene

Comment

Working...
                                X