No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope the demon headset (the 360 or should i say the xbox666 headset) wont plug into the god system (the ps3) they just dont work that way

Comment

• Omg, I have the hugest headache ever, that was amazing.
      When they started playing Sorry, You're Not A Winner, and Enter Shikari, everyone went MENTAL.
      The mosh pits were epic, and I can't feel my legs or my head.
      They played new songs which was amazing.
      I never got to meet them, but I touched Rou's hand! Rorys head and Chris' leg!!1

Comment

• Good god, I wouldn't like anyone touching me like that. You don't know where they've been. Could have swine flu or anything. Though I suppose it must be amazing, seeing thousands upon thousands of people just screaming for you and cheering for you. Must do wonders for the ego.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Good god, I wouldn't like anyone touching me like that. You don't know where they've been. Could have swine flu or anything. Though I suppose it must be amazing, seeing thousands upon thousands of people just screaming for you and cheering for you. Must do wonders for the ego.
          yha its amazing when me and my band played live when the crowd start screaming and cheering for you the rush you get is just amazing.

Comment

• today was the championchip for my league and we won in a score of 100-85, I had that monster game. I must admit I started off slow, probably the delay got me out of rythm and the whole breaking up thing, but after the first quarter I got my old swagger back and never lost a step. Finished the game with 32 pts, 8 rebs, 14 asts.

The game was dedicated to a special someone, she knows who she is

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
              today was the championchip for my league and we won in a score of 100-85, I had that monster game. I must admit I started off slow, probably the delay got me out of rythm and the whole breaking up thing, but after the first quarter I got my old swagger back and never lost a step. Finished the game with 32 pts, 8 rebs, 14 asts.

The game was dedicated to a special someone, she knows who she is
              Congratulations dude, nice score
              I suck playing basketball, but I see some dudes that are really good at it.I wish I could play like them

Comment

• I'm really happy because I saw Toad the Wet Sprocket last night. I didn't even know they were on tour until sometime Wednesday, but was lucky enough to get pretty damn good seats. The show was awesome! it was a small theater, so we were pretty close! I'm so glad I saw they were touring, as they've been one of my favorite bands since I was a kid.

Here are a few pics I took:
                Spoiler:

And here are a few videos someone else took:
                Spoiler:

Comment

• I finally got my tax return check today!!! I was wondering why it was taking so long...and Friday I get a letter telling me there were errors with it....and they fixed it and showed the adjusted amount....waaaaaaaay more money than I had thought I was getting!!! Needless to say, I am very happy.

The only sad part...Monday is a holiday...I have to wait till Tuesday to cash it!

Comment

• im happy as hell right now. i did the save eric fund on NIN.com and i get to meet Trent fucking Reznor once again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                      Congratulations dude, nice score
                      I suck playing basketball, but I see some dudes that are really good at it.I wish I could play like them
                      lol u could play like them, it takes time and effort, lots of it. ive been playing since i was like 7 and ever since then i always pushed myself hard, i try to push myself harder than anyone out there. i take like 1000 shots, 1000 runners, etc. it's all about how much time you put into it. ive put about 10 years of my life into lol plus u have to have that killer instinct lol

all u gotta do is practice and im sure u could be good

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        im happy as hell right now. i did the save eric fund on NIN.com and i get to meet Trent fucking Reznor once again!
                        Fucking AWESOME! Meeting one's idol is ALWAYS a great feeling!

Comment

• oh yes definetly

Comment

• I'm happy because the companion for the fifth series of Doctor Who has been revealed. And she's hot.

Comment

• Maybe the tenth doctor will eat her first.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm happy because The Bangles and Matthew Sweet are collaborating on a new record together. This news is like manna to me!

The Bangles are at work on a new album, collaborating with recording artist Matthew Sweet. Sweet recently partnered with Hoffs on a new album, "Under the Covers, Volume 2," a collection of 1970s covers.

Peterson promised the new album would include some harmony, some psychedelic rock and some tambourines.
                                "It's not going to sound like an '80s record," Peterson said, adding, "Please God."
                                Yes, yes, yes, and VERY yes!!! As if Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs weren't enough... Mind = Blown

Comment

Working...
                                X