No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because my comic is almost published and I'm keeping on top of my resident evil collection by adding a few new things this month, including the rare umbrella chronicles wii blaster, the RE5 snow(sand)globe and a Resident Evil beanie. YAY.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I have most of this week, and next week Monday, off because of block exams.

On the downside, I think I might fail Chemistry

Comment

• I'm so freaking happy right now

the LA Lakers are the 2009 NBA CHAMPS!!!

Kobe got Finals MVP

Comment

• I'm happy cause i had a field trip into the city today. It was pretty awesome.

I went to the top of the Sydney Tower, which is the tallest tower in Australia, i could see for miles around. I also saw the Sydney Opera House and Harbor Bridge too which was pretty cool.

There is a revolving restaurant up the top that serves all sorts of exotic and lovely foods and stuff, it was a blast.

Comment

• I'm happy because I just epically t-bagged fallen enemies in matchmaking on Halo 3!
            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Oh, I have never been so happy in my life.
              <333

Comment

• awesome sean, now if you meet them you will be even more happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post

Oh, I have never been so happy in my life.
                  <333
                  0.0.......Your lucky lol very damn lucky xD

Comment

• Yeah it's great to meet people in bands. Most of the ones I listen to are pretty low key so they're hanging out by the venue before and after the show; it's great when you can just talk music with them like any other fan. I remember going to a Brian Jonestown Massacre concert, shouting out a song request, then Anton the singer turned to me and went "you really like our band, don't you?" He proceeded to launch into a spiel about the subject of the song and how he would protect his right to take medication and stand outside of Maine with a sword, punctuated with the assertion "I'm not even kidding" multiple times. Or something

Comment

• I'm happy cus I had a monster game today maybe it was all the emotions running through me due to the end of school and this girl I've fallen for but I was feeding off of that energy. Had game high 51 pts, 8 rebs, 4 asts. My assist total is lower than usual but what can I do, my teammates gave me the ball and expected me to go to work, and I did

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/82/l_4e9e366a4a9c453d8d7a28170f89b885.jpg

Oh, I have never been so happy in my life.
                        <333
                        Congrats, Sean!

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                          I'm happy cause i had a field trip into the city today. It was pretty awesome.

I went to the top of the Sydney Tower, which is the tallest tower in Australia, i could see for miles around. I also saw the Sydney Opera House and Harbor Bridge too which was pretty cool.

There is a revolving restaurant up the top that serves all sorts of exotic and lovely foods and stuff, it was a blast.
                          The tower was pretty awesome when I was there a few years ago, I really need to get back there

Comment

• Thanks Guys.

Comment

• Hull's music scene is on the up ;-P
                              We taking over like danny glover in a range rover.

projekt-feenix.co.uk's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

SWORN AMONGST's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-17-2009, 10:50 AM.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                awesome sean, now if you meet them you will be even more happy
                                Mmh...I would like to meat them as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X