X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy to have met all of you.

Comment

• ^ How kind of you.

I'm Happy because I saw this guy at a school decathlon meet-up (where multiple schools meet up at a location). I first met him, like, 6 months ago, and he remembers my name! It seems so kind, but I feel absolutely terrible I don't remember his name. It was so hard to pronounce, though. It was so awesome seeing him again.

Comment

• ITS SNOWING!!! It hasn't snowed here in 2 years. I'm quite happy I've finally been able to see it. I'm going to go sledding tonight on my "silver bullet" sled. I haven't sled in like, 8 or 9 years. I can see smore's and fun times in my future.

Comment

• Oh, weekend, how I miss you so much.

Comment

• I messed up my last weekend, I shall not mess this one up.

Comment

• I'm happy because I won 4 MTG games in a row, stayed up until 6am, and then got to sleep in until 1pm. It's another nice lazy day off work.

Comment

• I'm happy because I flirt with a girl and she liked it. ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  I'm happy because I flirt with a girl and she liked it. ;D
                  She's only interested in your gold, uhmmm, lugers (that still sounds awkward).

Wow, first time I've been excused from college class because of snow (then again, the SUNY I went to previously had snow as a fixture pretty much), this gives me a nice 6-day weekend. My only regret is that the class I'm missing is Screenwriting, and so far this professor is my favorite. He gave us a great introductory lecture about creativity, lot in life, creative writing vs. analysis (which is my issue really...writer or critic?), great stuff that hit home with me.

Comment

• Happy because a big bonus is a comin in march from my job and not to mention when I get my money after filing my tax though have to wait for a few weeks for it haha.

Comment

• My eldest cat went missing two weeks ago, and we all assumed she had gotten out and went off to die. Imagine my surprise (and extreme joy) when he came running in earlier! I was sure she was never coming back, but, happily, she has! I am overjoyed!

Comment

• Haha reminds me of the movie of Garfield xD

Comment

• I baked brownies (actual brownies, no pot), and mmmm... I think I did a fine job.

Comment

• Schools out for 4 and a half days.

BioShock 2, here I come.

Comment

• ^ Oh yeah, school's out for 4 days here, too! YEAH!!!

Comment

• I bought a new Xbox 360!!it arrives next week!!! I can't wait to play Bioshock 2!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X