X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ That's amazing.

God I love this thread.

Comment

• I'm very happy because I found a song I wrote a couple of years back that I thought was gone forever when my last computer crashed. I was sure that I never logged it, but today, I found a disc with all of the multi-tracks for the demo!

The song is called 'Life' and you can hear the instrumental demo here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Corson/74342700042

It's pretty bare at the moment, but I want to go the whole nine with Spectoresque production... I'm pretty jazzed to get the chance to finish something I thought was gone for good!

Comment

• I'm happy because I found this.
        http://www.mediafire.com/?yyqlyzkzwziCHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...

Dot was spot-on about RE5 Wesker giving off a Liquid vibe.

Comment

• I just bought a 20"/50cm Ape Escape / PipoSaru plush for £20/$32.
          All I need now is Toro. <3

Comment

• Just had an awesome day (last day for break, lol our school starts on monday). So I decided to hang out and help some of our teachers set up some things (hey, last monday was actually really, really boring), and finally got to hang out with friends I haven't seen in such a long time (considering a 3/4 of a month a long time, lol). Ah.

Last edited by Ray; 01-11-2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Well I had an angry day then a happy day in a space of a few minutes. I was looking around my local games shops trying to scope out an old game to play, luckily one of my local shops still sells PSX games. They had fear effect and after much diliberation I decided to buy it. The anger came from the fact that the PSX games on display contained their CDs, and someone had pilfered the Disc 1 so I couldn't buy it. The staff then just let me have it for nothing since they'd just bin it. So I got the majority of the game for free. Shame its missing disc 1 and the manual though. But a free gift is a free gift .

Comment

• It's been four days that I didn't smoke. I'm very proud of myself and I was happy to announce it to some of my classmates, today. They aren't going to endure the smell of the cigarette when sitting next to me anymore

Comment

• Everyday is a good day.

Comment

• Mmmm Domino's new pizza's actually... really... good...!

Comment

• I never got the DLC Armor for DA:O so my friend actually went out of his way to find me the code. I really owe them one since I wanted one since I seen it.

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-13-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• 2 job interviews next week

Hopefully one comes through.
                        sigpic

Comment

• School was... great. I don't even know anymore. Something MUST be wrong. When is my school ever... awesome?

If you happen to stumble upon my school, you'd understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            2 job interviews next week

Hopefully one comes through.
                            Endless luck sent your way. Been applying everywhere for months, and I get nada. So disheartening. But interviews will leave you hopeful. So, again, good luck!

Comment

• I'm happy, because I'm moving away from my parents very soon.

Comment

• Vented after being angry *pretty much a response to my post in the 'I'm Angry' thread, lol* Although I didn't bake, I did make something wonderful! Hly shit, I vented! So happy now. Oh well, I'll deal with the bitch tomorrow. Oh, sleep, you're wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                                X