No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy because the new season of Heroes starts tonight and I'll be home to watch it. ^___^ Not to mention I dropped my Spanish class this morning...I'll either take it in the summer or in the spring. Now I'll have more time to do the reading for my 4 other classes.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• jeffreestar: RT @Seany__Boy EVERYTIME YOU DON'T BUY @JEFFREESTAR'S #BEAUTYKILLER, A DOG DIES, THINK OF THE DOGS!!!!

JS RT'd me.
      Oh my. <3
      Last edited by Gradon; 09-21-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Serious man-crush developing on Mark Sanchez...

He's a baller.

He's just 2 years older than me, and is starting at QB in the NFL.

In his first two games(2-0), he has shown composure, intelligence and mobility.

He's the team's leader on and off the field...as a rookie.

Oh, and for the ladiez...

He's quite the handsome latino devil. Two weeks into his career, and he's the toast of the town already. Beating the Patriots will do that to you, though. He's just gotta keep it up and bring the Jets out of the Giants' shadow for once.

Comment

• FAME KILLS: Starring Kanye West and Lady Gaga tickets go on pre-sale tomorrow and I have enough money to get stadium floor seating near the stage!!

Now all I have to do is make my "I'M ONLY HERE FOR GAGA" t-shirt...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZrvzdPV3Ms

This makes me very happy.

Tear-inducingly happy.

Comment

• It's just plain feel-good to have somebody say, "You're a great friend." right after a bad day. Especially if the night before you were mad at said person and feel guilty. ><

Comment

• So yeah....Heroes is off to a mildly decent start. I just hope it stays nice.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• ^ Eh, it didn't really have the flair of the other season premieres, it felt kinda slow. Not horrible, but it did lay some groundwork so I hope it can build up on it.

Comment

• It was slow. Then again...I doubt it will ever have the same spark the first season had. The second season wasn't too horrible...and its saving graace was that it was short. Season three though...good god. It started out ok...then it crashed...then the second half of it started out pretty nice but it went down the drain too.

And constantly bringing Ali Larter back is really annoying. I never have liked her as an actress, and all her roles are just so dry. Season one was alright. Two...meh...her character was fading into the background and she was dead weight, but I tolerated it. Season three and now four...I don't think I like where her character Tracy is heading.
                    Last edited by Bertha; 09-21-2009, 09:47 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Season one was absolutely mind-blowing. They seriously need to bring back the original writers.

As for Ali Larter, I like her as an actress, but I agree about her over-exposure in the series. She's been what, three people now? Nikki and her second personality which kept changing, if I remember, and then out of the blue she has a twin sister? C'mon.

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-22-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• About Ali....I like her so I don't mind that they keep getting her back. The thing that does annoy me is that she's always relegated to crappy little B-Plots and all the A-Plots are given to Peter/Hiro/Claire and god damn those characters are extremely aggravating now.

Hm...I wonder when we'll get the new season over here....next few weeks hopefully, usually not a huge gap between US airing and UK airing.

Comment

• Oops! I didn't realize there was a gap in the airing, so I spoilered that last bit. Sorry if I ruined it for you. D:

Also, I'm happy because I'm getting my data transfer cable soon from Microsoft to get my data from my 20GB HDD to my 120GB HDD. Then the possibilities are limitless.

Comment

• ^I NEED this.

Does it come with a 120 HD alone AND a new Elite?

Comment

• If you already have an Elite with a 120GB HDD and want to transfer from a 20GB to a 120GB HDD, your best bet is calling Microsoft and ordering one for $12, it'll be there in 8-12 business days they said.

If you're looking at only a 120GB HDD, then when you buy it the cable comes with it in the package.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                                Oops! I didn't realize there was a gap in the airing, so I spoilered that last bit. Sorry if I ruined it for you. D:
                                Ah, it's okay, I already knew it was going to happen.

Although that really annoys me. Why have him survive the last volume and then kill him off in the first episodes of the new one? They could've at least made it a multi-episode arc where he's still hunting some down and he gets killed by the Carnival people or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X