No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Miami Heat lost in the Finals and is further evidence why he will never be MJ! He does a good Houdini though with his disappearing acts
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Gareth is a hero. He saved a beautiful collie dog while he went to get a parcel, who was walking around in the road and traffic was stopping for her. He grabbed her collar and brought her all the way to our house (a good 30-45 minute walk) while being crouched down holding her collar because she didn't have a lead, and carrying a huge laptop box also. The cute thing was terrified, didn't dare come in the house and was clearly distressed. We gave her some water and her grateful owner turned up about 30 mins later, saying she was talking to someone and when she turned around, her dog was gone and she was so relieved we found her. If we didn't, it is very probable she would have ended up dead by going walkies in the middle of a main road. Gareth is our local hero!
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-13-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Just finished installing my new 500GB hardrive in my ps3. Hello alll that new, glorious space. Bye-bye shit 40 gig. I can actually buy stuff now off psn without a care about space suckage, and actually play some used games I've picked up with sizable mandatory installs.

The only stain I've suffered so far is the loss of Heavy Rain Taxidermist DLC. For whatever reason, that seems like the one item psn doesn't recognize that I've bought. Though, maybe when I download my saves over to the new HD, it'll recognize it, but I doubt it considering everything else I've bought on PSN is synched to my account. I haven't yet reinstalled my games and their various patches as I'm downloading all my old stuff from PSN--as well as downloading Infamous.

All in all though, definitely happy with how easy the process was. Suck it, Microsoft!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          Gareth is a hero. He saved a beautiful collie dog while he went to get a parcel, who was walking around in the road and traffic was stopping for her. He grabbed her collar and brought her all the way to our house (a good 30-45 minute walk) while being crouched down holding her collar because she didn't have a lead, and carrying a huge laptop box also. The cute thing was terrified, didn't dare come in the house and was clearly distressed. We gave her some water and her grateful owner turned up about 30 mins later, saying she was talking to someone and when she turned around, her dog was gone and she was so relieved we found her. If we didn't, it is very probable she would have ended up dead by going walkies in the middle of a main road. Gareth is our local hero!
          I took my own dog to the vet to have him put down, walked him in there myself and was with him til the very end. So I ask you, which of us is the real hero?

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I expect to see Dick Jones make a camero in your next video.
            I think I'll take you up on that. P

Comment

• Make a cameo that is, rather.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• I dunno, I like the idea of an ED 2009 camero model

Comment

• See you in hell.

Comment

• Indeed that vehicle does sux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I took my own dog to the vet to have him put down, walked him in there myself and was with him til the very end. So I ask you, which of us is the real hero?

I had to double take when I read that post. xD

Comment

• Me.

Because I punched Hitler so hard in the groin he could never have children.

Speaking of children...I am happy because my wife is pregnant. Again. Yes, I am simply that manly and fertile. This is my fourth child. And she's currently halfway through this pregnancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Me.

Because I punched Hitler so hard in the groin he could never have children.

Speaking of children...I am happy because my wife is pregnant. Again. Yes, I am simply that manly and fertile. This is my fourth child. And she's currently halfway through this pregnancy.
                          =D Congrats!! Any idea on a gender yet? Or are you keeping it a surprise?

Comment

• No, the last scan was too early to tell and we won't be getting another for a while yet. We will find out the gender if we can, though, so we know which set of clothes to pull out of storage. Yes, I kept all the clothes my other children have grown out of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              No, the last scan was too early to tell and we won't be getting another for a while yet. We will find out the gender if we can, though, so we know which set of clothes to pull out of storage. Yes, I kept all the clothes my other children have grown out of.
                              Hey, I think that's a smart thing, a good thing. =) Well I hope all goes well, hope it's a healthy baby and again, congradulations.

Comment

• Congratulations.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X