• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler:

Comment

• YouTube video:

So, Fuck Yeah, I'm happy .
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-10-2011, 04:10 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Many thanks to THIA's own randomwab for sending me copies of No More Heroes and Red Seeds Profile for the PS3, at long last I can now play Deadly Premonition! Voice acting is in English so I should be alright, can't wait to check them out.

Thanks Wayne!
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Kickass job gents!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Many thanks to THIA's own randomwab for sending me copies of No More Heroes and Red Seeds Profile for the PS3, at long last I can now play Deadly Premonition! Voice acting is in English so I should be alright, can't wait to check them out.

Thanks Wayne!
            Brb, hating you so much right now.

Comment

• Sounds like she's angry. Right, Zach?
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm afraid that Godot bests anything you may have to offer.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Happy because I have a few things on the way from Japan:

Clock Tower black disc version Win95/98 PC version with the additional Clock Tower Clue Book/Guide
                          Demento store poster
                          Clock Tower 3 Making of DVD with Kinji Fukusaku
                          Killer7 Secret DVD
                          Tokyo Game Show 2004 DVD
                          NieR Gestalt/RepliCant Original Soundtrack
                          NieR Nightmare & Arrange Album
                          Bayonetta Original Soundtrack (bonus of Rodin's Selection - Japan only sampler version).
                          Glass Rose/Garasu no Bara JP PS2
                          Glass Rose Guide (complete, includes the obi too)
                          Clock Tower 2 (Complete)
                          Clock Tower Ghost Head (Complete) *Both include the original obi and the like

And I've found a couple of trial versions of games (not saying since I'm trying to win the auctions and I don't want them spiked up to insane amounts like they would be normally) and some promo DVDs for Drag-on Dragoon/Drakengard and a complete version of Clock Tower - The First Fear (PS) that I'm trying to win at the current time.

Then I just need to pick up whatever Clock Tower guides I haven't got (different versions), Shadow of Memories JP different guides, Clock Tower drama CDs, the Drag-on Dragoon OSTs and art books (which are fucking expensive) and I'll be good for some stuff for quite a while.

Then I just need to get CT for SuperFamicom/SNES, WonderSwan, American versions and the PAL versions and I'll more or less have everything give or take one version of PC Clock Tower (red disc version which is the original, I'm waiting for the Ultra 2000 re-release to arrive that has some changes and additional scenes/images from the PS version of the game), an Ascii Demo CD (Clock Tower 2), Clock Tower 3 Demo, the Clock Tower Ghost Head Doujinshi that came in Enix's GFantasy magazine from September, 1998 and ended in the October, 1998 issue, PSM DVD #5 May 2003, Official PlayStation Magazine Demo #71 and that's about it outside of one of the novel pieces that was more of a comic than anything else.

Well, that and I want to find an uncensored/uncut Phenomena copy on a disc preferably so I don't have to do a VHS conversion.

Bit pissed off when sharing collections with Mr. Spencer that I misplaced my Demento Original Sound Track after hauling some of my stuff from upstairs to show him, so that means I have to clean up and look for it. Funny, considering that I never move my Demento stuff. DX
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-12-2011, 11:31 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• You Clockower goober you

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                              You Clockower goober you
                              Well, I'm actually in the process of opening a Clock Tower/Demento website so I need to get all of the remaining materials so I can provide a similar catalog listing as to what Ander's has on his Crimson Ceremony - Lost Releases website and I'll also be translating and scanning, ripping and recording cutscenes in a similar manner to what you see on Project Umbrella (Mr. Spencer keeps telling me to make a website, but I've been planning on doing it for a while) since the majority of the community seems pretty "meh" on actually sharing things in contrast to that they mainly brag about things or debate information.

Like how Demento is actually Clock Tower 4 and I've got other information from doing developer and other staff interviews (such as casting director, VAs, composers and the like) so since people keep pinching my information that I've taken to translate and recreate things (like guides and the like) I'm putting it onto my own site so it'll be there in the open, so people can stop claiming credit to things I've taken the time, effort and money to get and make available for everything to get a further understanding of the series and the inspirations for it all.

I mean, I'm not going to prance around being all "I have info, but you're not gonna get it! Nah-na-nah-naaaa~" as I really fucking hate how some communities can be like that (section of the Final Fantasy community, I'm looking at you among others).

It just irritates me to the point I've removed my content online so I can put the proper HQ versions on my website with all of the correct information with it instead of hacked up sections of pieces I've translated or interviews I've done that I haven't been credited for and has led to misinformation online, people claiming to have done it and now everyone refers to the "person with the Demento info" as a "dude" because some guy put it online elsewhere without credit.

I mean, the storyboard artists' involved in Demento actually made me a Christmas/New Years card and hosted it on their own blog earlier in the year and I've got unreleased music, have managed to nag Seiko Kobuchi to release an album with D.J. Sandou (they work together under the name of Carbonara Synthesizer) which she said will be coming soon.

So it's not like I can't pull up my personal e-mails with them among other details to prove it's my information, translations among other crap and despite that - majority of them STILL won't believe me despite all of that, to the extent I had an argument on one such fan-forum and ended up being banned as I came across it when someone had posted things I had ripped out of Demento and I still get messages from people there trying to get me to give them stuff. DX

I mean sure, give me some credit for going to the effort of contacting people, translating things to get it all out in the open so it all makes sense.

Or hell, I'm happy to give a website something for a fair trade. Let's say, unreleased music with credit to the proper people involved for other unreleased music or even arrangements/remixes that I could use on my own website with credit & permission to the other website.

But nobody really seems to want to play fair at ALL.

I mean, it may seem bitchy of me but considering I actually speak to reliable sources that were involved with them - I'd rather have it under my name and be completely confirmed than have someone screw up information I've gotten by throwing in bullshit theories.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-13-2011, 12:23 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Amontillado sherry and parmesan cheese. I feel about forty-five, but my tastebuds are happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X